CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring

ALEXANDER KNIGHT👆

EVELINE CARTER

"What should I choose? Can't you help me?" I said to Alexander who was busy doing something in his phone.

He looked at me and said "Choose whatever you like?"

"I wish I had Cass or even Rose with me. They would have confused me but still I would not be feeling so lonely with them." I said and he just ignored me.

Hey consy, can you help me with this?

No. not in the mood Ev.

Bitch.

"God it took me an hour to be exact to choose his ring and he doesn't even care about mine." I said to myself looking at the rings in front of me.

"Because you have a lot of free time and I don't." Alexander stood up from his seat and said.

I just picked some random ring and said to the shopkeeper without looking at it "This one is fine." The shopkeeper was a 50 year old man I guess he saw me frowning and said "Dear I can show you more if you don't like this one."

"No this one is fine." I said with a sad smile in my face.

Alexander turned to me said "You don't even like it. Then why are you choosing it."

"Because I am not interested in buying my own ring." I said a bit irritated.

"Every girl wants to buy a ring of their own choice for their wedding so stop acting as if you don't care and just pick out the one you like."

"I said this one is fine."

"No its not."

"Fine then I don't want any."

"Why are you being so stubborn?"

"Because-" I stopped and said to myself because I want to wear a ring that you would select for me.

"Because?" he bent his head down to look into my eyes.

"Nothing."

Alexander then turned to the shopkeeper and said "Is this all you have?"

"No sir we have more. I can show you"

"Then do it please."

Ev he is going to choose the ring for you.

I thought you were 'not in the mood'.

That was because he was not paying attention to you. Now I am really excited as to what will he choose for my Ev.

I rolled my eyes.

The shopkeeper was now showing the best rings he had.

Alexander picked one ring and said "This one will suit you."

"