CHAPTER 29: Jealous?

ALEXANDER KNIGHT

I was sitting in my office leaning on my chair with closed eyes. I was busy since morning. I had three meetings to attend. Today I didn't even had the breakfast as Ev was asleep and I was in no mood to eat the breakfast alone.

Then suddenly I heard my office door open. I opened my eyes to see Evan coming inside with a worried look. He sat on the chair in front of me and drank water from the glass that was kept on the table.

"What happened? Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"What happened. You are really asking me that. Dude why are all girls so complicated. Why can't they let us explain things? Why do they have to make their own assumptions? I am done with all the girls." He said really frustrated.

"Will you tell me what is it? Seriously and clearly. And not start talking about something that I don't have any idea about."

Evan took a deep breath and started telling me his story.

"Why are you so angry about it? Its not like you were serious about her." I said.

"I was damn serious about her. I like her a lot."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't do that I am not joking." Evan said getting irritated.

"Listen you-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. I looked towards the entrance and said "Come in."

Well the person who entered I really didn't expect. Though it made me really happy.

Ev came in but she stopped on her way as soon as she saw Evan. Evan looked at her and she gave him a death glare. Evan gulped nervously. She strode towards him keeping her both hands on either side of the chair guarding him. She glared at him.

"How dare you do that to my Cass?" she said in an extremely angry voice gritting her teeth.

"I-I d-didn't d-do a-anything." Evan said stuttering.

What is happening? Evan Black is scared of someone. That's new.

"You didn't do anything? You broke my poor Cass's heart. Is she a joke to you? Listen to me carefully Evan Black don't you ever ever ever go near her. If I saw you anywhere near her I swear I am going to kill you and no one will be able to save you."

Wow this side of her is new. Feisty Eveline Knight.

I smiled looking at them.

"L-listen n-now y-y-ou are n-not r-ready t-to listen t-to m-me. Will you save me from her or you'll just keep smiling." Evan said looking at me. I went to them and grabbed Ev's both hand from behind pulling her away from Evan. Her back hit my chest when I pulled her close to myself. "I'll explain everything later." With that Evan ran out.

"Leave me." she was trying to get out of my grip.

"Ev stop."

"No leave me. He cheated on Cass."

"No Ev he didn't." She kept struggling unaware that she was grinding herself on me while doing that.

"You don't know anything that's why you are taking his side." She said again doing the same thing.

OH GOD! this girl has no idea what is she doing.

"Evan you dare not go near her again." She again shouted.

I can't take this anymore.

"Will you stop?" I yelled at her.

"No-" she froze. I think she too realized something poking her.