CHAPTER 60: Our Baby!!

Last chapter!!
❤️❤️❤️

EVELINE KNIGHT

"Ev stop. You look beautiful." Xander said.

"Do I?"

"Yes. You do look beautiful now come on we'll get late. Everyone must be waiting for us."

I nodded. Xander held my hand and carefully walked me to the car.

These few months have been really hectic. First there was Anna and Aiden's marriage and then preparation of Rose's marriage. Yes it's her marriage today and we are going there. My belly has gotten really big and I am also close to my delivery. I hope everything happens smoothly. I have heard that it hurts a lot during the delivery and I am scared as hell.

It has been so long since I last went for work. It was a strict order from my husband to not go to office since my stomach started showing. So I am doing all my work from home.

I told Rose so many times not to get married during this time but she was so excited that she didn't listen to me. when we finally reached the wedding destination. Xander comes to me and helps me to get out of the car. He carefully walked me inside. And as usual we were late.

"I told you to hurry up." Xander said.

"I was not looking good in any of the dresses." I said pouting.

"You think that. I thought you were looking perfect in all the dresses."

"Now let's go."

We stood there and I saw Rose coming out and she held Mr. Knight's arm and walked down the aisle.

"She looks so pretty." I whispered in Xander's ears.

"Ya she does. Very pretty. My little sister." He said looking at her. I held Xander's arm tightly. He looks so happy. Rose then looked at us and gave a big smile. I smiled back and Xander mouthed her 'beautiful'. She giggled. She finally reached where Blake was standing. Blake held her hand and pulled her up. Then their marriage vows started.

"Do you Blake Simon take Roselyn Knight as your lawful wife?"

Blake looked at Rose and smiled before saying "I do."

The priest then turned to Rose and said "Do you Roselyn Knight take Blake Simon as your lawful husband?" the priest just completed the sentence when Rose instantly said "Oh yes, I do."

Everyone started laughing at her action.
"Oh God! She is so eager already." Cass commented.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said again.

Blake pulled Rose and their lips connected.

10 seconds.

15 seconds.

20 seconds.

25 seconds.

"Bro you can pull away now. You have her for all night to yourself." Evan who was standing beside me shouted.

I hit his arm. Xander chuckled.

Finally they pulled away and made their way where everyone was standing. Rose came running to Xander and hugged him. Xander kissed her forehead and said "You look beautiful." She giggled. Xander then looked at Blake and said "You better take care of her." Blake just smiled.

Rose then hugged me. Not tightly of course. I said "You look so pretty. Oh my God!"

"Ev I can't believe it finally happened."

"Yes." I laughed.

The rest of the night was awesome. After a long time I got to meet everyone. Not Cass and Evan of course. They used to visit us every week.