CHAPTER 46: When he Lost his Temper

EVELINE KNIGHT

The whole car ride I was just thinking one thing that he doesn't want a baby.

Why?

I want a baby.

Mom was right he can't take the decision himself. I too have the right to do that.

When we reached home I went straight up to the bedroom without waiting for him. The whole car ride too I didn't say a single word. I could feel that he was getting impatient.

After changing my clothes I came out of the washroom and saw him walking back and forth in the room. Impatiently. I didn't say anything and just went to the nightstand to pick my phone up.

He then finally said "Ev we need to talk."

I looked at him. "About?" I asked.

"You very well know about what."

"Really? Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Alexander Knight but I don't."

"Why are you talking like that?"

"Then how should I talk? You can decide that for me as you already know what I want in everything so I guess you can decide this too."

"Ev stop." He warned but I was so angry that I couldn't control myself.

"Why? Did I say something wrong? You are The Alexander Knight you can decide everything on your own you don't consider anyone's feelings."

"Ev I said stop." He said making his way towards me.

"No one's feelings matters to you. So why would you think about mine. Who am I to you. Just a burden with whom you were forced to marry."

Within seconds I was pinned to the wall. He looked furious his eyes looked dangerous.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said in an extremely angry tone.

I was scared but I won't give up so easily. "Nothing. I am just telling you the truth."

"Stop with all your rubbish Ev. If you are angry or hurt you need to tell me. You can't just avoid me like that."

I looked away from him. He left my hands.

"For God sake Ev tell me what is it. Ev-"

I cut him off by hitting his chest. Crying.
"Why don't you want a baby? Why are you like this? You told Mom that you don't want a baby did you ever asked me about it even once. No. Why don't you care about my feelings?"

I cried still hitting his chest. He then held both my hands. He cupped my cheeks. Wiping my tears he said "I do care about your feelings Ev. I do. It's just that.." he paused.

I looked at him. "What?"

"I am just not ready to share you. I want you all to myself."

"Xander my love for you will never be shared. A baby will bring us more close."

"I don't know Ev. Please just sometime. Just give me sometime with you." He said taking both my hands in his and kissing them.

I nodded. "But just sometime."

"Ya." He chuckled then hugged me. "Never ever say that you are a burden on me. You are my everything Eveline."

"I am sorry I was angry." He kissed the top of my head.
------------------------------------------------------------
My life is so perfect with Xander. But one thing is still making me worried the thought of losing him. What if he starts hating me after knowing the truth.