CHAPTER 18: First Day as Mrs. Knight

EVELINE KNIGHT

Ev its nothing its just your first night with him. There is nothing to worry about. Chill Ev. He will not eat you up. Deep breaths Ev. Calm down baby. You are not going to fight a war Ev.

You very well know, when you freak out I freak out too. So stop it.

I am not freaking out.

Yes you are. Please for once in my life be quiet.

Then the car finally stopped. Oh God please help me. Alexander stepped out of the car. I was still seated deep in my thoughts. "Are you planning to spend the rest of the night in the car?"

"N-No." I stepped out of the car. I looked in front of me. A smile formed on my face.

"Liked it?" Alexander asked.

I nodded like a child. He chuckled. "Then I guess I didn't disappoint you. Come let's go inside."

We went in, his living room was amazing.

"WOW

"WOW. Its so beautiful." I ran towards the piano and asked him "You play this?"

"Ya. Come I'll show you your room."

Your room? What does he mean by that? Are we not going to stay in the same room?

Well you have to ask him that. Not me. I can't read his mind.

"My room?"

"Ya. Your room. Its upstairs come with me." He started walking. I did not move from my place.

"Aren't we married? And married couple live in the same room right?" I asked looking down. He stopped in his path and turned around.

"They do. But we are not going to stay in the same room. I don't want anyone to disturb my privacy and with you in my room I don't think I will have something called privacy."

I stood there biting my lips. Why is he like this? Why can't he give this marriage a chance? Does he love someone else like Blake said that day? Am I not good enough for him? Am I that bad?

"Eveline stop whatever you are thinking."

"I am not thinking anything." I said looking everywhere but not at him.

"Don't lie to me. Come I'll show you your room." I followed him. I decided not to utter a single a word. I was really angry at him. Why can't he just forget the past?

Then we made our way upstairs. We stood in front of a white door he opened the door for me.

"This is your room." I nodded.

"If you need anything my room is at the end of the floor." I nodded again.

"I will give you a tour of the whole house tomorrow." I nodded.