2

It's been around three weeks since they got Hari's school stuff, and she was so excited. It was the day before her and Dray would go to Hogwarts. Draco knew he would be a Slytherin, and Hary doubted he would be anything else. He was cunning - when he wanted to be - and very ambitious - again, when he wanted to be -.She was so happy she didn't have to go to the Dursleys again, but she did kind of miss Dudley. She had been sending him letters, but she had to stop soon as he was going to Smeltings soon. The Dursleys and Malfoys agreed that Hari would spend two weeks there, as it was proven to be a bloodward. Hari kind of just wanted to have Dudley come over to Malfoy Manor, as he was Aunt Petunia's blood child, and Petunia was her mother's sister, but the Malfoys didn't want to jinx it.

It was around dinner that night that she had finally heard Tom talk to her again.

Let me take control, child. He needs to fear us

.

'Why?' Hari thought. It wasn't like she was going to be the next Dark

Lord.

I do not care. I am taking over too make him fear you

"Tom Marvolo Riddle No!" Hari said out loud but it was too late. Everyone was looking at her with big eyes and all she saw was red.

"The snake decided to stay within the nest, huh Lucius?" Her voice spoke, but you could almost feel the gravel in it.

When Hari could finally speak normally she saw everyone's faces. Draco and Cissy had a look of fear and curiosity and Lucio's held a mixture of fury and fear.

"Please excuse me." She said as she bolted towards her room. It probably wouldn't be her room. 'They're probably gonna kick me out' Hari thought and she felt her shoulder burn. "This isn't funny Tom! You probably just got me kicked out of my only home. Now they are gonna hate me and kick me out of their home."

You will always have the Weasley's child Whip reminded her.

"Oh yes, but when the weasley find out that I am a holder to one of the Dark Lord's horcruxes there's gonna throw me out like the Malfoys are planning too!" She said to both Tom and Whiperjade.

"Sweetie... do you think we're gonna get rid of you?" Narcissa said as she opened Hari's door. Hari momentarily stopped her pacing.

"You aren't?" Hari asked. "Lucius looked so angry. I know this isn't something you keep from your family but.." Hari was suddenly cut off by two pairs of arms wrapping around her. She didn't know if her cheeks were already wet, but if they weren't, they were now.

"I was only angry because we didn't know. The Dark Lord wasn't the best of people. I would still serve him of course, but your eleven Hari! You shouldn't even know what horcruxes are." He said as he patted her back.

"He wants me to serve with him!" Hari blurted out.

"Do you want to serve with him?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes, No, I don't know. I mean, like you said I'm eleven years old I don't want to make these decisions." She said as she bowed her head. In all honesty, she didn't know. She loved the idea of power, but that came with hurting innocents like Marvolo does.

"Whatever you choose, we will love you unconditionally." Narcissa said and Lucious nodded. Draco just joined in on the hug, having no clue what was going on.

Uwu

After everything was settled in Malfoy Manor, the family just went back downstairs to finish dinner. Draco was still confused, but Lucio said he would explain it when he was older. Lucio wasn't mad at Hari like she thought, and Narcissa was extra close to the two children.