6

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is?" Hari begged from the kitchen. Snape and Sirius just chuckled.

"Happy birthday Snakelete. Everyone else should be here in thirty or so minutes." Hari groaned and tried to fling herself out of Sirius' grip to no avail.

"Nope! You aren't getting out of this. Come on, up you get." Sirius remarked and Hari let out another groan.

"Who are you inviting? Please not to many people." Severus ruffled her curls.

"Parkinson couldn't come, so her gift was delivered. Neither could Bulstrode. Crabbe and Goyle, Draco obviously, Longbottom, Weasley Twins, newest one, the youngest one, and the bird. Zabini and Nott, and I was forced into inviting Minerva and Filius. That muggle cousin of yours is coming too." Hari gave a laugh as Sirius chucked a present at her head. She grabbed it quickly and tore through the wrapping paper. Sitting in it was a beautiful diary, on it the words saying T.M. Riddle. She raised an eyebrow to Sirius.

"I couldn't get the name off of it, but it's an empty Diary. Just say you stole it from someone." Hari laughed and opened the one Severus handed her. Holy cow he got her a broom. A freaking Nimbus 2001. She was in love. Hari shot up and gave her dad's a hug, practically screaming. She ran it up to her room to store it.

After eating a quick brunch, the floo sounded many times. Hari walked out, head down to hide her smile. Draco rushed over and wrapped an arm round her, dragging her to see the other children.

"Dray, I saw you last week. It's not a big deal." Hari said as she tried to squirm away from the taller blonde. After taking the blood adoption from Sirius, she shrunk down again. She was glad everything else about her stayed the same.

"So? Now you're finally twelve. Look, let's go hang out with our newest couple." Hari turned her head around to see Blaise teasing Theo. Giggling some, she walked over to them to start her own teasing.

The party was great, as was the cake. A lot of fondant, gold cream cheese icing, in the shape of a snitch. Just like she wanted. Presents were another thing. She got plenty of books, including some with Dark Arts, which Sirius, in his dog form, nudged away for Severus to take away. Hari didn't pout at this. Nope. Not at all.

Her favorite gift, besides her broom, was a beautiful locket which had the Black crest on it from Draco. It was beautiful. She put it on immediately.

Once everyone left for the night, she pulled out the diary. She was about to write in it, when Tom pulled her into her mind.

"It's a horcrux of mine. Tom Marvolo Riddle." He explained why he pulled her in. "If you know what it is, it can't take your soul. Most people don't know what a horcrux is, so it's a neat little trick." Hari laughed and pulled out of her mind.

Hello, your name is Tom Riddle, Correct?

Yes that is my name. How did you find this journal?

I know you are Lord Voldemort's Horcrux, so please stop trying

to suck my magic out.

A smart little thing you are. What's your name?

That's for me to know, and you to find out. If you do me a favor I'll tell you my name.

And what would that be? I can't do much.

Get rid of a certain person for me. It will get your body back.

Uwu

Hari wouldn't admit it, but she was kind of attached to that journal. You could find her with it almost everywhere. Accept today.