4

"Hari! It's the first quidditch match! Aren't you excited!" Tracey yelled at the female seeker. Hari just shook her head.

"No, Not really. Flint's gonna kill me. And the Gryffindor seeker is really cute too..." Tracey and Millie stared at her. Soon a pair of voices spoke up.

"Awww does little Harikins have a crush?"

"On our good friend Mathew Goldenberg?"

"SO cute."

"Young love." The twins said. The girls were laughing at Hari's bright red face.

"It's not a crush! He's just really cute. Don't be jealous, I will stare at you guys too." This caused Fred and George to go scarlet, causing more laughs from Trace and Mil.

"We aren't jealous!"

"Yea! Wrong person!"

"You should look at Nott and Malfoy though."

"Nott practically drools after you, and Malfoy wants to marry you." Fred finished.

"Not true Weasley. I don't marry peasant's. Nott does find you attractive though. I don't know how. Your all skin and bones." Everyone started laughing when Hari lunged at Draco. She sat on his chest, holding his arms above his head.

"Okay okay you got me. Get off. You're heavy. Like a troll." Hari jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow, promoting an "Ouch!" from the blonde prat.

"Jokes on you, I weigh less than you. 42 kilos!" Hari lied. She was actually underweight. A mere 35 kilos. She wouldn't tell him that. He would force feed her.

"Okay okay love birds. Seeker's got a game to win. Hurry up!" Hari heard Flint ordered her. She gave her friends a small smile and left behind Flint. She saw Nott staring at her and gave him a smile. He gave a shaky smile back, face red. Soon Blaise was over there. His face was even more red with Zabini's hand resting right above his head, practically leaning on the smaller boy.

'I think they would be a good couple. I think he likes Zabini more than me.' Hari thought. She followed Flint into the locker rooms. Being the only girl was kind of awkward. She had to change in a locker room full of boys. 'Oh well. You only live once.'Hari thought as she began putting on her quidditch gear. Being the seeker she decided to forgo her knee pads. She wouldn't need them anyways. It made her a lot lighter. The Gryffindor seeker was a seventh year now, and about three times her size. This made getting the snitch easier.

"Where'd you get that?" She felt someone poke her shoulder. She looked over and saw Fred and George standing there.

"When the muggles found out I bonded with a snake they forced me to get a tattoo. I like it a lot. Glad I'm in Slytherin and not Gryffindor." The twins nodded, before George smirked.

"You know, I didn't take you as this lax." Hari gave him a confused look.

"Look what you're wearing princess." Fred said and gestured to her clothing, of lack there of. She shrugged her shoulders and began putting on her slytherin green shirt and cape. Next came the arm pads. Those were a little hard to put on. She grabbed her Nimbus 2000 and headed to where Gred and Forge were standing.

"Bloody hell! You have a Nimbus 2000? How'd you get one?" Hari just shrugged.

"Draco. He snitched that I made it on the team. Narcissa, that's Draco's mom, had a heart attack. Lucius was incredibly happy." Fred Grabbed the broom and started looking over everything. Goerge looked a little jealous. This made Hari a little upset. She didn't want them jealous for some reason.

"This is going to be Slytherin's ticket to another house cup!" Fred said. George's eyes lit up and he cheered on with them.

"Yes yes she has an amazing broom. Now she just has to catch the snitch. You better, or I will snap that broom in half." Hari gave him a smile.