8

Draco's POV (BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING!)

Anyone who knew Draco Malfoy knew he was a possessive bastard. Their words, not his. Hari was his, Zabini was his, Nott was his. Everyone knew this. So when he got a letter from his father stating that he couldn't marry Hari, he was in a pretty pissy mood. Maybe if Hari wasn't so dense, she could initiate the courting period. Though it was pretty obvious she was more into her diary then anyone else.

"I forgot a book in the library. I'll be back soon." He heard Hari say. Giving her a look of confusion as she got up, he was hit with one of Ron's books. When Hari didn't turn around he realized he did something wrong, but curse his name, curse his family, he wasn't apologizing first.

Well, that was a lie. He did end up apologizing first. Draco was sleeping in the hospital wing with Hari when he heard a door slam. A quiet batch of "Shhhh"'s was heard, but he couldn't fall back asleep.

"Albus, what are we supposed to do? That's my daughter and she was just harassed. She used pure raw magic to practically kill a man." Dumbledore gave a sigh and continued walking.

"She didn't practically kill him. She did kill him. He died five minutes after the attack. What are we supposed to do Albus?" He heard Madam Pomfery say. Holy shit. His best friend killed a man.

"We tell the truth. Filch attacked a student, and the student's magic lashed out."

"My question is how powerful is Miss Potter." Drawled McGonagall. "Hogwarts is supposed to protect students, teachers, and the like from raw magic. Unless Hogwarts allowed her too, she must have torn through the wards." Pomfrey huffed and walked to Hari's bed.

"We need to discuss the important matters. Hari here could lose her life. Her own magic was attacking itself. She only has about two percent left in her core, and it's incredibly dark." Severus cleared his throat and Draco heard the chair shift.

"Hari has a natural dark core. It was originally grey, a mixture of Potters light core, and Lily's Grey-Dark. Both Sirius and I have dark cores, so we override the other light core." Pomfrey seemed to accept this as she spelled more potions into her body.

"That explains it then. But I think we should put her in a magic coma." A few sounds of protest started but stopped quickly as Dumbledore stood up.

"Why do you believe this Poppy?" Poppy pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to him.

"She needs to wake up on her own, yes, but if she wakes up too soon she will die. She won't survive." Gasps rang out. "It will probably take three weeks or so."

It took three days.

TOMS POV (HA!)

Tom could easily say he was in love with the little Slytherin girl in front of him. Or well, outside him. She was smart, Passionate, Funny, witty, and not to mention beautiful. She was also incredibly magically powerful. Almost all of her magic was raw, except the point holding his horcrux. That was technically concentrated magic.

After the attack on that squib filth, Hari's own magic was beginning to try to cure her of the horcrux. If he was pushed out, he couldn't stay mad at her. With that much power....they could rule the world! Of course she would have to STAY ALIVE FOR ONCE! That was a different matter though. Tom's appearance was in a muss. His shirt was unbuttoned down, his tie hanging uselessly around his neck. He was missing a shoe, his hair screamed 'I don't ever sleep', and part of his pant leg was missing.

It also took him a day to regain most of his natural appearance. More like a figure in her brain than just a thought, a mere ghost. He was proud. Hari was subconsciously giving him her magic to heal. Once he deemed himself safe enough to start healing her, he began pushing his magic to her core. Her core was a pretty little thing, growing bigger by the hour. It was a mixture of dark gray, black, and a few strands of light magic. Must be from her father.