9

"What's got you in such a twist Dray?" Hari asked one day in February. Draco just rubs his head.

"A ministry lady, Umbridge, put an anti-werewolf legislation that makes it nearly impossible for people that are werewolves to get jobs. Father is upset, as he was a few werewolf friends." Hari shook her head. Dumb ministry people.

"Well, I have better news. Lockhart is doing a Valentines celebration. You can send valentines to anyone in the school." Pansy spoke up. Hari snorted and went back to her book. A stroke of inspiration struck her.

"Valentine howlers to old Dumbledore." The students surrounding her laughed and nodded.

"That's a great plan princess!" Fred spoke up.

"Maybe we can get Whip to do something?" Hari sent Goerge a thoughtful look.

"Hey Whip?" She asked the snake that was sitting by the fire. He moved his head to look at her.

Yes master? How can I help? He asked with a flick of his tongue.

"When we finish making letters, can you leave them in front of Dumbledore's office?" The snake nodded and curled back up in front of the fire. Lazy snake. She shook her head in amusement.

"Yeah, he says he's going to do it. We should get to work." They all nodded. Getting a few conjured envelopes was easy, but making them into howlers wasn't. Tracey was the only one who knew the charm. Ugh.

Uwu

Hari was sitting in the great hall when a bunch of letters flew to her. On was from the ministry. It was her time-turner for her classes next year. She was taking everything next year. The other letters were a beautiful shade of red, and some nasty pink ones. Opening the first letter, it instantly started singing. Hot all over at being given a terrible singing valentine in front of all the students, Hari quickly set it on fire. Hari was about to set the rest on fire when one opened itself and started screeching-

Her eyes as green as pickled toad

Her hair as dark as a blackboard

I wish she was mine, she's oh so divine

The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.

Hari rubbed her face as the great hall burst out into laughter. Great, some (hopefully) First year had a crush on her. She looked over at Draco who was on the floor rolling around in tears. Kicking him in the shin, she proceeded to burn the rest of the letters. She kept the ones from her Slytherin classmates though.

"Why are you keeping some of them?" Asked Blackwood. She sent the girl a sneer.

"Well, these are from fellow Slytherins, so I know I wont have someone singing about my eyes." She said as she opened the letter from Draco. At least this letter was singing better than the last one.

Her eyes as green as a killing curse

Her mind as lethal as a knife

She is quite a rare flower,

Yet she cant charm howlers

The next future Dork Lord.

Draco was howling with laughter until Hari kicked him in the stomach.

"I can't believe you called me a DORK LORD! And I can charm howlers dammit!" Blaise was the next one on the ground laughing, practically being covered by Theo. Hari was blushing scarlet as she let out a huff. Opening the next one, you could tell it was from those twins.