24

"Hey Whip! How was your summer with Consetta? Are the babies born yet?" Hari asked as Whiperjade slithered up next to her outside. Consetta was his mate, and he was absolutely smitten with her.

Better! They have begun cracking! Consetta wants you to come name all of them. He said before turning around and going the other direction, towards the forest where he was staying.

"Whiperjade, there's seven of them!" He just cocked his scaly head then continued going towards their nest. Hari followed him deeply into the forest, scaring other students as she followed the black snake.

Here they are silly humans! All males. Hari looked at the snakes. It seemed that Consetta's rainbow snake genes mixed in with all of the children's genes, even the all black one. Two were a mixture of Black and green, three rainbow ones, one black and orange one, one black red one, and the shiny black one. Whip was always a pitchblack color, but never had a glossy coat like the little one did. He must have inherited it from his mother. Well? Name them Master! Hari chuckled but nodded, crouching down to feel the snakes. They were incredibly smooth.

"Hmmm. Well, I will name this one Levi." She said pointing to one of the green snakes. "The other green one will be Floyd. The three rainbow ones will be Solongo, Enfys, and Hanz. The red one will be Guja, and this one will be Inani." She pointed to the orange one who was already moving around and hissing in delight. She looked at the all black one and chuckled. He looked like he was clearly the weakest. "I will name him Marvolo." Marvolo hissed happily and crawled onto her fingers. He was only around 1 foot long, while his older siblings were double that length, Enfys being the longest at two and half feet.

You named him after your mate? That is kind of you master. Hari laughed, when she suddenly heard footsteps. All of the children snakes crawled and wrapped around her, like snake armor. Whiperjade and Consetta stood by the girl, both facing different directions to protect her. Whip tasted the air.

Ah. It is just your silly boy and that silly potions man. Can I taste him today?

"No, You cannot eat my teachers, no matter how delicious they look." She spoke in english to alert Draco and Slughorn of where she was. Both blondes stormed to where she was sitting, Draco giving her a hard glare.

"What?" She asked, confused. "Whip's eggs cracked and I have permission to be here to check on him." Draco gave a squeal before sitting down in the grass next to her.

"This is Solongo, Inani, Marvolo, Enfys, Guja, Hanz, and Levi. Enfys is the oldest, Marvolo is the youngest. They are all crossbreeds between a Rainbow snake and an Obscurus Marmor." Draco laughed as Guja rolled herself into his lap and laid there. Suddenly, they heard more footsteps. Hari looked up to see Umbridge barreling through the woods.

"Miss Potter! What are you doing! Did you force Mr. Malfoy into this?"

"No she did not!" Spoke Professor Slughorn. "Her familiar mated last year and had her eggs, and they finally hatched. She has been waiting since forever for them to hatch, and as her head of house I allowed both of them to watch them hatch."

"How does she control a beast as big as that?!" She screeched. Hari rolled her eyes.

"It said it in the prophet, but I am a parseltongue. This is Whiperjade, he's an Obscurus Marmor. This is Consetta, a rainbow snake." The woman gasped, and Hari knew why. Consetta and Whiperjade were both rare types of snakes, rarely seen. "And these little shits are some cross between them. I haven't thought of a name." She pointed to the seven baby snakes that were chewing on her arms, all without teeth. They must have retracted them. Suddenly she felt two pairs of fangs pierce her left arm. "Ow!"