18

"And remember students, you must all have a date for the Yule Ball! It is a proud event associated with the Triwizard Tournament. All students fourth year and above are able to come, and will be staying at Hogwarts for the beginning of christmas break. You must all find a date. Miss Prince, please stay behind." Hari nodded. She saw Baise hiding a snicker and punched him in the shoulder. He was still smiling even as he rubbed his pained shoulder. Once everyone had left the transfiguration classroom Hari walked up to where McGonagall was standing.

"Yes Professor?" She asked. The older woman smiled softly and beckoned for her to sit down.

"I wanted to personally congratulate you for your win during the first task. I know it was over two weeks ago, but I would still like to offer my congratulations." Hari smiled and gave a small thank you. "How ever, I was also going to ask if you had anyone you were interested in taking for the Yule Ball?" Hari blushed.

"Well, I was hoping to ask Thomas, but I don't think we can ask champions if we ourselves are champions. I know Veronica is going to ask Cedric Diggory. She has a thing for him. If I can't go with Tom I will probably ask Hermione or something. Blaise is going with Theo, Dracos going with Terry, Pansy.. I don't think she's going. If she is I might ask her." McGonagall nodded. She had a simple smile on her face, but on the inside she was terrified. Mathis Morfin Gaunt was the son of Thomas Marvolo Riddle. At least, that's what Dumbledore said. Apparently, he married Rebena Drile, but died before their son was born. Thomas was named after his grandfather, and took his father's first name as his middle name. Rebena decided to give her son her maiden name as his last name. Dumbledore also said he was a parselmouth.

"I looked into the rule book, and you can in fact bring Mr. Drile. Even if you couldn't you would have brought him anyway." She sighed. "Dumbledore doesn't like that you're with him. I'm sorry to say that he might be a problem." Hari nodded her head solemnly. She perked up for a second.

"Why doesn't Headmaster Dumbledore like Tom? He isn't like V-Voldemort. I'm a half blood and he loves me either way. He isn't a blood purist like the Parkinson or Malfoy family. Is it because he goes to Durmstrang and not Hogwarts? Or because he's three years older than me? Because he keeps staring at me and it's making me really uncomfortable and in the muggle world when a professor stares at a girl it doesn't end up good its really scaring me.." She mumbled. "I haven't done anything bad and I'm pretty sure I'm a good student. I know he might think that I'm acting like a blood purist, but I'm not! I make friends with muggle borns and half bloods all the time! Vere, oh, that's what I call Veronica, is a halfblood and I love hanging out with her." She explained at the same time. "Sorry I just don't know what to think, and he keep sending glares at Tom, and he used to send them at Malfoy, and I'm just stressed with everything going on and Tom and I don't spend that much time together because he has classes on the boat and all my other friends are in relationships, and Pansy is crushing hard on Millie.." McGonagall laughed and held her hand up.

"Thank you for that insight on your friends' love lives." Hari blushed. "Alas, I don't know what to tell you about Albus. I will talk to him about it. Mr. Drile told you about his family?" Hari nodded. "That's good. Drile is a good man, and he treats you well from what I've seen. I will help as much as I can. You best hurry and leave though. Remember, Its COMC today. You almost ran into yourself after class yesterday. I don't want the Ministry to take away your time turner." Hari nodded and left the room, a large smile on her face. The seed was planted.

Uwu

'What was Albus thinking?' Minerva mused. 'Staring at a child constantly. No wonder she got the wrong idea!' Minerva looked over at her pictures of her old students. When young Hari first came to Hogwarts, she was the spitting image of Lily, with the obvious Potter traits like her jaw and nose. Now, she looked so much like Snape and Sirius that you couldn't even tell she was a Potter besides her last name. She shook her head and placed the photos back on her desk. What was Albus planning? And the fact that he had given a girl, fourteen years of age, terrible thoughts, forcing her to always be on guard, not trusting adults. This was very concerning.