5

For those of you coping Evies story on different websites, please stop. I am the only one with permission to post this here.

"So, you're telling me that Albus Dumbledore placed you with abusive muggles, Binded your magic, which is illegal unless done by the Ministry, and has tried to make you the perfect tool to die, and you're a Horcrux?" Hari nodded and grabbed a glass of water for the Animagus.

"Yes, that's about it. I hope you still care about me the same." Sirius nodded, but something seemed to be in his head.

"Yes, I am planning to join the darkside." Sirius and Severus stared at her, Severus couldn't help but smile at the StarWars reference.

"You would, even after what he did to James and Lily? And his beliefs?" Hari nodded.

"Marvolo never wanted to kill my mum and dad, he just wanted to get to me before Dumbledore could. He said he only Stupefied them, but they were killed by falling rubles. He never wanted to kill me either. He wanted to train me to be the perfect heir. My mother was from a Slytherin squib line." Sirius fainted. Actually fainted.

"I hope you're okay with it though." Severus nodded and placed a warm hand on her shoulder.

"I go where you go. After what the old man did, I'm surprised you're still even staying in Britain. I would leave if I was you." Hari just shrugged.

"I need my education. If I have to deal with that slimy git the oh well. Look, he's waking up!" Hari began casting a few minor diagnostic spells.

"It seems like everything is in order, just heavy amounts of malnutrition. A few unset bones, but those were healed by the Skele-Gro. We need to get you a mind healer as well..." Hari conjured a towel and laid it across Sirius' forehead.

"How does she use magic? How does she know diagnostic spells? Those weren't taught till sixth year." Severus just chuckled.

"I have read almost all of the books in Malfoy Manor. They let me pick a bunch and copy them. I had three books on healing spells and rituals. Pretty fun to memorize. I practiced with animals. Do you know Wendy Straighton?" She continued at a nod. "She was my teacher in the muggle world. She taught us how to transform into Animagus, but we were never allowed to do so. We have the book about it and everything, but I still need the Mandrake leaf and potion. Anyways, she taught me everything from year 1 through 3." Black nodded and wrapped her in a hug.

"Welcome to the family." She muttered, and Sirius hugged harder in response.

Uwu

"Draco!" Hari ran up to the blonde and locked him in a tight hugged. Sirius was walking next to her with a smug look on his dog-like face.

"Hello Hari! Oh, you're wearing the robes!" Hari nodded and did a little twirl in her royal purple robes. Draco was in a pair of shimmery blue robes. "Who's this?" He gestured to the dog.

"I'll tell you later Dray. You're wearing the necklace!" Draco looked smug as he showed it to her. The necklace was pure silver with a pure gold snake on the end. It was also a portkey to Prince Manor, the password being prince. Hari's own portkey was pure gold with a pure silver snake, the password being princess. If anyone tried to use it with the incorrect password they would be sent to some dungeons in an undisclosed location covered in non-apparition wards.

"So what else did you get for christmas?" Draco asked. That started a conversation all the way until they were in a private compartment. Hari put some Notice-Me-Not charms on the compartment and a silencing ward.