23

"Hey Draco? What's our first class again?" He skimmed over the schedule. Hari had already lost hers.

"Double History of Magic, Double Potions, Divination, but you quit that so that's your free period, then double Defense against the Dark Arts." Hari nodded and wrote down the information on a spare piece of parchment. She sighed and shook her hand. It was hurting more, and Hari didn't know from what. She cradled it close to her and stood up.

"Your hand hurts again?" Draco asked. Hari nodded. "You should go to the hospital wing. I know you hate going there, but there might be a fracture or something." Hari groaned and walked through the door, Draco following her. Everytime she would try to hide from the platinum blonde boy he would drag her closer to the hospital wing.

"What's wrong with Miss Potter Mr. Malfoy?" Madam Pomfrey asked as Hari was dragged into the wing and placed on a bed.

"She keeps complaining about her hand hurting. She said it has hurt since the third task." Hari grumbled.

"I can speak for myself you know." She pouted. Draco sent her a pointed look.

"Would you have told her?" Hari stuck out her tongue and turned around, her back facing the two. She heard Poppy sigh before her hand was tapped with a wand.

"Oh, this is an easy fix! She just needs to use more wandless magic. It looks like she hasn't used it in a while, and there's a buildup of magic in her hand. Her spells will start to come out overpowered if she doesn't balance wand with wandless." Hari didn't know that. She focused on the ice tea she knew Pomfrey kept in her rooms, and suddenly the bottled drink was zooming to her. She took a sip and sighed in relief. Draco started giggling at the Medi-Witches displeasure, but soon she was laughing as well.

"Well, c'mon Draconis! We have a lesson to go too!" Draco groaned but followed the blackete out of the hospital wing to the second floor, where they sat down and gossipped for an hour and a half. Around thirty minutes into the class Blaise ended up passing out and using Hari as his pillow.

At the end of class, Hari shook an angry Blaise awake before she bolted out of the class, letting Draco take his wrath. Maybe if they didn't stay up all night partying, Blasie could have gotten his normal nine hours of sleep.

Uwu

Hari walked into Defense class and instantly regretted taking the class that year. Professor Umbridge had the whole room decked out in different shades of pink and a few shades of purple. Said woman was standing by a chalkboard with a sickly sweet smile on her face. Hari could barely contain a cringe as she sat down. She sat down before Umbridge cleared her throat.

"Hem Hem. Miss Potter, please come sit at the front with the rest of the Slytherins."

"Uhm, why?" Hari asked, clearly annoyed. She was already cramping terribly and this old fraud wasn't helping. "I wanna sit with my Gryffindor friends. I mean, your not against house unity are you? That would be a terrible thing." She said with a small smile. The toad-like woman scowled but allowed her to sit down there. When three gryffindor girls walked in, the woman turned to her and smirked.

"Well Miss Potter, telling lies-" She was suddenly interrupted by Ron walking in and sitting next to her. He slipped a warm arm around her shoulders before leaning in to start up a conversation. Hari forced a blush and giggled at what he was saying. Neville also came and sat next to her, sliding an arm around her waist. They both pecked her on the cheek before Hari flushed shamefully.

"Guys, I think Professor Umbridge was trying to say something." The unwrapped from the smaller girl and looked up at their teacher. They had on light blushes and lopsided grins.