27

Hari stood up from the ground, shaking. Blaise helped pull her up, and they watched him shaking in pain. Blasie suddenly turned to her and grasped her lip. He cursed, before dragging her off to go see Madam Pomfrey.

"Blaise? What's going on?" Hari asked, feet still wobbly. Blaise slowed down a bit, but the rage was still evident on his face.

"He bit you on the day of the full moon. He wasn't transformed so you're not a full werewolf, but you will still have some meat cravings, extra emotions, extra energy, things like that." Izuku looked up at him, lips wavering and eyes filled with tears.

"Will you still be my friend? I know that a lot of Slytherin students don't like 'half-breeds', and neither does Umbridge." Blasie sagged, and wrapped her in a large hug, holding her close.

"Of course you little shit! We all love you no matter what. Hell, you're dating a Dark Lord!" Hari gave a watery laugh, but followed Blaise to the hospital wing. Once he approached the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey grabbed them both and pulled them in.

The matron insisted that the two of them stay the rest of the day and that night in the wing. She also explained what the symptoms of being a 'Half Wolf' were. It was exactly like Blaise said, and the second she smelt some meat the woman had made, her mouth was watering. Blaise laughed at the longing look in her eyes, and she sent him a hard glare. When Pomfrey left, she turned to Blaise.

"Blaise?" She asked quietly. The dark skinned boy turned to face her.

"Yes Hari? What's wrong? Are you hurting somewhere?" She shook her head, looking up to meet his eyes. He took in a quick breath, but Hari didn't notice. She was too busy staring at his purple, pupil-less eyes.

"How did you know what had happened?" Blaise lowered his head.

"When...When I was younger, my mother took me on a camping trip with husband number five. My dad was husband number three. It was the day of the fool moon, and he had a strong craving for meat I'm guessing. Mother thinks he planned to turn us both right before the full moon. He bit me and my mother on our necks. She apparated us out when he fully transformed. They had only been married for a month, and she hadn't noticed anything. It was the only Husband she didn't kill. She was terrified of him, and for me. She didn't want him to bite me. As you can see, neither of us has pupils at the moment. Don't worry, it's just a side effect, as Werewolves don't have pupils on the night of the full moon. We only miss them for three days. The day of, the day before, and the day after the full moon. We don't even transform into werewolves." Hari nodded and brought him into a hard hug.

"Do...Do you normally crave raw meat? Because I am suddenly really hungry." Blaise chuckled and nodded.

"Yes we normally do. I just ask the house elves to get me some. You can ask Mipsy or Missy. That is your father's house elf, right?" Hari giggled.

"Yea, we also have Kreacher and Ritsy. She's a bit bonkers though. Too much time around cursed objects daddy says. Have you seen Neville lately?" She suddenly changed the subject.

"Didn't you hear? Mundungus Fletcher was finally caught and imprisoned for the cursing of Alice and Frank Longbottom, Neville's parents. He attacked Mundungus and is now in a holding cell. He should be here tomorrow actually. Dumbedore tried to get Mundungus a free pass out of Azkaban, but he was chucked into there for the next 100 years. For both the use of unforgivables and torturing aurors." Hari smiled a psychotic smile.

"Good." Blaise couldn't help his shiver.

Uwu

So I have people who don't like when I say Uwu should I change it?