12

Hari was having a beautiful discussion with Luna and Hermione one Tuesday morning. Luna was arguing that Nargles were real creatures, while Hermione was arguing that they weren't

"Hari, what's your opinion?" Hermione asked suddenly. Hari shrugged.

"I can't see them but some people can. Tracey swears she can see them. Personally, I don't think they exist. Lets ask a Hufflepuff." They stood up and walked through the library.

"Ah, Lina Tate, how are you today?" She asked the pureblood girl. It was obvious she was crying earlier.

"I'm fine. What do you need, Lady Potter?" She asked in a respectful tone. Hari placed a soft hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"Nonsense, call me Hari. Come join us. We need to add a Hufflepuff to our circle." She meekly nodded and followed them to their circle table. She sat in the chair and looked shocked.

"These chairs are a lot more comfortable than the other ones." She said as she sunk into the chair. A breeze came back and she shivered. Hari quickly transfigured her skirt into a blanket.

"Sorry, I should have told you about the bad thing about this spot. The chairs are the best, but we get random blasts of air. A spell gone wrong. Nobody but us sits here." She nodded and accepted the skirt blanket. Hermione sighed in inclination.

"You really have to stop transfiguring your clothes for people. Professor Snape told you to stop." Hari giggled awkwardly.

"I'm being rebellious?" She tried to say. Luna and Lina laughed when Hermione banged her head on the table.

"Okay, back to our original discussion. Lina, do you know what a nargle is?" Hermione asked as she raised her head. Lina nodded quickly.

"Mama always talks about them, and she made me a special pair of glasses to see them. I have them here!" Hari smirked at Hermione when she groaned. Lina handed them to Hari, who casted a quick copying spell on them. She did it twice more before they all had four pairs. They quickly put on their winter cloaks, before Hari transfigured her shorts into another skirt.

"It's a cult." Hermione snorted while the other two raised a brow. Hari quickly explained what a cult was before they slipped the glasses on.

"Wow...It's so colorful!" Hermione said as they walked through the halls. They all had two Library books each, holding them on their left side. Most students gave them weird looks but some older guys gave them wolf whistles. Hari understood why they did. Hermione was incredibly attractive when she did stuff with her hair. Hari had curled it that morning. It matched really good with her tan skin.

Hari had her black hair curled as well, actually, they all did. What a fun coincidence on Lina's part. Her olive skin contrasted with her glasses. Luna looked simply pretty, blonde hair matching pale skin. Lina's brown hair was long and flowy against dark skin. Her eyes were a dark blue, almost indigo color. Lunas were a pale silver. Hari had her own auburn and green eyes, and Hermione had her chocolate brown eyes. Soon they were stopped when Draco walked in front of them.

"We want to join your gang. Where do we get those glasses?" Hari smiled and copied her own glasses into three pairs. One for Draco and his bright blue eyes, one for Blaise and his purple eyes, and one for Theo and his Blue-green. Hari passed them out and the boys flocked at the back, walking all the way to the great hall. What a great way to end November.

Uwu

Hari sat in the common room examining Blaise. Theodore was incredibly mad at the boy for kissing someone else and was refusing to talk to him. It didn't make sense to either of them. The two weren't dating. Blaise was a tall, dark skinned boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes. He had strong hands and an even stronger grip, according to some of the girls. Hari walked over and plopped herself in his lap.