7

"Potions class was absolutely hilarious. Rigel kept trying to throw things in Professor Snape's cauldron. I can't believe you missed it Neville!" Ron said as he flopped down onto the Slytherin couch. Neville just laughed and leaned over to lay on Ron. Most of the Slytherins hated having two Gryffindors in the common room, but they would never dare go against Hari. She had too much backing for her name, and if she started a feud against any family, they wouldn't be able to marry anyone in the Eruope wizarding world.

"Yeah. Dad was all like, 'I see you Regel. Don't even try it.' Everytime. I swear, he has eyes on the back of his head!" Hari joked as she sat next to Draco. Draco was furiously speeding through his homework. He looked up and glared at everyone.

"That was two weeks ago, and you're still talking about it?" He asked. Hari gave him a confused look. The blonde boy just rolled his eyes and went back to his work. "You're just being annoying." Hari was actually hurt by this. She played it off with a smile.

"So sorry your highness. As your faithful servants we will stop talking about it." Another glare was sent towards Hari. Feeling worse, Hari got up and left. Draco sent a confused look at her, but she just turned her nose up.

"I forgot a book in the library. I'll be back soon." She lied. She heard Draco say "OW" but didn't turn back to see him. If he had such a problem with it he should have said something. If he wanted peace and quiet he should have asked them to move or keep it down. Not her fault he expects everything laid out for him.

Hari decided she was going to go hide out in the library, maybe get a few locking charms. Her diary was still missing, and she couldn't find it. She asked head Tom and he said that there was an anti-summoning run built in, so no one could summon it. That meant that someone went into her room and took it.

Uwu

The first quidditch practice of the year was garbage. Everyone wanted her position as seeker. Draco also made the team, but some snot nosed ravenclaws kept yelling that he bought his way onto the team. Lucius bought everyone nimbus 2001, whether Draco made the team or not. Lucius was quite proud that he had two children on the team this year.

The full team consisted of Marcus Flint (who she caught snogging Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor team captain) as the team's keeper. Draco, Adrian Pucey, and Graham Montague. Graham and Marcus decided to switch positions this year, as Graham was better at playing chaser. Weasley One and Weasley Two were the beaters. Incredibly good at what they do too, Marcus was so glad they weren't in Gryffindor. Hari was, again, a seeker. She even got a compliment from McGonagall, saying she was the best seeker Slytherin has ever had. Even better than Regulus Black himself. Hari was really happy to hear that.

Hari could still remember Flint's speech. 'This... is the Golden Snitch, and it's the most important ball of the lot. It's very hard to catch because it's so fast and difficult to see. It's the Seeker's job to catch it. You've got to weave in and out of the Chasers, Beaters, Bludgers, and Quaffle to get it before the other team's Seeker, because whichever Seeker catches the Snitch wins his team an extra hundred and fifty points, so they nearly always win. That's why Seekers get fouled so much.' Kept going through her head every time she was complimented. Ugh. So much work.

The first quidditch game wasn't great either. The Gryffindor seeker, a seventh year, kept trying to push her off her broom, and did twice. Of course that got Slytherin five penalty shots, but still.

Not even mentioning the rogue bludger, the game was still pretty dangerous. The bludger nearly made Slytherin lose the game. The beaters had to protect Hari instead of watching out for the rest of the team. Hari then demanded that they leave him alone to deal with the Bludger herself. In the end, Hari ended up breaking her arm. Of course, that idiot Lockheart had tried to help. "Brackium Emendo" is the spell to remove bones from an arm, not heal it! She had spent the whole night in the hospital wing. Poppy even threatened to give her a room. Not how she planned spending her night.