29

"Ron? What's wrong? Happy tears or sad tears? Is Harrison okay?" Hari asked as a sobbing Ron fell through the fireplace.

"No no, he's okay! It's...It's my dad! He got a dark cutting curse to the chest when he was walking through the ministry! He's in Saint Mungo's right now. No one knows what curse hit him, and since Sirius has a healing card, I came to get him. Is he busy at the moment?" Hari shook her head.

"Hold on for a moment." Hari quickly ran through the large house, going to Sirius' office.

"Papa! We need your expertise! Mr. Weasley was hit by an unidentifiable dark cutting curse. Can you come check it out?" Sirius dropped the paperwork he was working on and practically flew out of the door. Hari followed quickly behind. Once they got to the floo room, Ron quickly muttered "Saint Mungo's" before Sirius was standing in the green flames. Hari and Ron shared a quick glance before they followed behind.

Hari basically fell out of the fireplace, rolling off the ground to meet Ron's steps. They were in what seemed to be a crowded reception area where rows of witches and wizards sat upon rickety wooden chairs, some looking perfectly normal and perusing out-of-date copies of Witch Weekly, others sporting gruesome disfigurements such as elephant trunks or extra hands sticking out of their chests. The room was scarcely less quiet than the street outside, for many of the patients were making very peculiar noises... Witches and wizards in lime-green robes were walking up and down the rows, asking questions and making notes on clipboards like Umbridge's. Harry noticed the emblem embroidered on their chests: a wand and bone, crossed. Hari walked four flights of stairs with her redheaded friend. She could see Mrs. Weasley standing there, holding Harrison, and Ginny standing next to her with a scowling expression. It completely lit up when she saw Hari.

"Hari baby! What are you doing here?" Hari scowled.

"Listen, I have nothing against homosexuals, but if you don't get off I am going to curse you."

"Hari!" She whined. 'Hypocrite.' Hari thought. "Toms dead! Date other people! Like me!" Hari felt her face heat up in controlled rage. She watched in sick satisfaction as Mrs. Wealsey slapped her daughter across the face. She looked up at Hari, almost like Hari would protect her.

"Ginny." Hari started with a sweet smile. "You see, while I have no problem fancying a girl, I am already in a relationship with someone. Plus, I like people who are a bit older than me." Ginny teared up before storming off, a scowl on her lips and tears in her eyes.

"I really must apologize for her actions. She has been out of control lately. She had an obsession with you from such a young age, I should have stopped it then. I thought it was nothing but a small crush." Hari gave the plump woman a smile.

"Its alright Mrs. Weasley! I find Ginny very attractive, but she looks a bit too much like my mother for my tastes. Plus, I am dating Anthony." She said with a shrug of her shoulders

"Oh? Who's Anthony?" Mrs. Weasley pried.

"Me." A deep voice said. Hari giggled with a large blush as she took in Toms Anthony's look. He was average height, a bit on the skinny side, but you couldn't tell underneath his robes. His eyes were a beautiful opal color that seemed to seep into your soul, unraveling all of its secrets. He had a natural windswept hair cut, and tan skin, similar to Hari's. He was wearing a lime-green robe, but had the word 'Apprentice' sewed onto the breast.

"Oh! You must be Anthony...?" Mrs. Weasley paused.

"Anthony Rodriguez. I just graduated from Beauxbatons. I'm currently studying to be a Healer." He had a tan arm wrapped around Hari's waist. Suddenly they heard a loud shriek. Mrs. Weasley handed Harrison over to one of the twins to hold as she stormed out of the hall.