10

"I don't want to have a different Potions Professor!" Hari whined the morning of September first. Severus had just told her that a man by the name of Professor Slughorn would be teaching Potions from now on. Dumbledroe, with no Dark Mark to hold over her father's head, had to let him go.

"I know, but we have to stay at home with Lia. You can always visit. Plus, if you ask nicely, Slughorn might let you do potion experiments. He let Sev." Sirius said as he was feeding Cecelia. Hari was about to bang her head on the counter when Severus slid over a tattered book. She raised an eyebrow at the man.

"My potions book from my third year. The pages are covered in pointers and experiments I have and haven't yet tried. I don't think I will ever be your potions teacher again, so each year I'll give you one." Hari was practically vibrating. She gets to blow up cauldrons!

"The ones written in Pink ink are the more dangerous ones. If they are underlined I have already finished them. You can even do them yourself if you like." Hari nodded and rushed upstairs to pack it in her trunk. Her dads had to lock her out of the library this past week because she kept trying to smuggle books into Hogwarts. 'Just owl us you need one' they said. They don't understand that the books love her, and she loves them. She needs them all.

"Hey, you said Draco knew who the Defense professor was, right Hari?" Sirius asked once the girl bounded back downstairs.

"Yeah, some guy named Lupin." A confused look passed on both of her parents' faces. Hari shook it out of her head and continued eating. Mmh apple sauce is awesome.

"What is that man up too?" Cursed Severus. Hari looked back up to see both of her parents angry faces. She swallowed her food and asked what was wrong.

"Hari, do you remember the name Remus Lupin?" Hari nodded.

"Yeah, he's Greyback's mate right?" Sirius face palmed and Severus let out a sigh. Then it dawned on her.

"I'm an idiot." She stated. "How is he able to teach her?" Sirius and Severus shrugged.

"I don't know. Can I ask you to corner him?" Hari gave a large nod and teeth filled smile.

"Always." She finished.

Uwu

"You mean Professor Snape isn't teaching anymore?" Pansy asked as they boarded the train. Hari nodded.

"Yeah, dad said he might when Cecelia is older, but not for the rest of our years." Pansy and Draco let out whines and complaints as they walked into a compartment. Sitting there was a sleeping man with sandy blonde hair, and scratches on his face. Hari saw his eye twitch and knew the man was awake. Hari conjured a piece of paper, quill, and some ink. She quickly wrote out a message.

This is Remus Lupin. DADA Professor. Lycanthropy. He's an old friend of my papa and okay with my dad. I need to corner him.

The other students nodded. Draco casted a notice-me-not charm, Pansy carved the runes of a strong silencing ward into the compartment door, Blaise charmed the window to show a group of seventh year Ravenclaws arguing, and Hari put a dark locking charm on the door.

"Okay Lupin. We know you're up." The man opened his eyes and looked around. Cornered by Slytherins.

"How are you?" Hari asked in a sweet tone. The rest of the students looked at her shocked. "Hows Fenrir? How did Dumbledore get you to teach here? Did he promise you wolfsbane? I wouldn't take any from Slughorn, you know how he hates creatures of any kind. I have a few years worth that I made with my dad. Papa says he misses you and he's mad that you haven't visited yet." Remus stared shocked.