The Final Chapter

Tom didn't know what to do. He had no clue! Hari had up and disappeared, and she was right! His Death Eaters were losing respect for him! Though, that wasn't Hari's fault. His wife was right. He needed to apologize to his men even if it killed him on the inside. He would wait for Hari to come back, then apologize to her as he always did. It would work. It had too. Tom didn't think he could live without Hari. It would destroy him. He shook his head and began to get dressed in his floor-length robes before storming out of his room. He walked the long halls of Slytherin Manor (another thing he and Hari argued about. Hari just wanted a cute little cottage in the woods, big enough for a large family, but smaller than a manor. After the war, he promised. How long would the war last?) and stopped in front of the doors. He sighed before slamming them open.
Every Death Eater in the room jumped at the loud banging sound and started trembling slightly as their lord prowled his way over to his throne. He was obviously in a bad mood, and they didn't want to make it worse. What they weren't expecting, however, was when their lord dropped down to one knee, head bowed.

"I would like to apologize for my actions. I forced not only you but my daughter to watch me kill your fellow friends and Death Eaters. And for that, I ask for your forgiveness." Everyone stood stock still, trying to comprehend what their Lord had said. It wasn't like him to apologise, but they did appreciate it. A lot of them were having second thoughts about being with their Lord, especially after knowing he let his daughter watch him kill people.

"Thank you, dear Lord." They chorused. Tom let out a small smile before continuing with the original discussion.

Uwu

Hari smiled happily as she watched Cassiopeia and Hadrian-who started going by Hades, courtesy of Ron-play in the dirt. She quickly whipped around when she felt a man's hand on her shoulder. Her breath caught as she saw Tom kneeling on the ground, eyes shining. She immediately became defensive, bringing her daughter to her side. Cass was a year old now. Hari hadn't seen Tom in six months. He looked the same, but he was a bit skinnier. Noticing Tom staring at her still, she looked down, ignoring him.

"Hari, darling, please come home. I miss you." Hari just shook her head, but couldn't react fast enough for Cass when she went running up to Tom. Tom hugged her hard, loving on his precious daughter.

"You should go home, honey. Tom misses you and he has changed, and the whole plan is back to what it was. Come on, for Cass?" Hari froze up, but eventually broke down into tears, hugging on her family. Her sobs were filled with "I missed you"'s and "I'm so sorry"'s. Tom nodded, happy to have his girls back in his arms. The quickly spun out of the house, Tom taking Hari back to their room and ravishing her.

Uwu

Luna smiled into her teacup, her Husband Alan staring at her with wide eyes.

"The queen won't die?" Luna shook her head, laughing slightly as her younger husbands eyes went wide.

"No, now that Tom and Hari have reunited, their death shall never happen." Alan let out a cheer, and Luna smiled wider. Yet she knew her death was soon. She had been changing the future for six years now, and she couldn't do it anymore. She gave one last small smile, before letting herself lean on her husband. She would sleep a little while.

Well, this is the end. This is the original ending I had for this story, and after much rewriting, I have decided to keep it as short as it is. I hope you enjoyed it as much I did, and maybe sometime in 2021, I might write an after story, or what would have happened had Luna not changed the future. I hope you all have a great day, and keep reading. <3