Chapter 3

Yes, I have permission from Evieoof to post this here. Ringaling, were friends. Ask her

That morning, Hari decided she hated Astronomy with a passion. Nobody got any sleep yesterday, and they had to write a foot of parchment about the stars. There stars for Merlin's sake! She also didn't shower that night like she always did because of lesson's. She had to use a freaking cleaning and freshening charm on herself. She has stooped to the level of a Gryffindor.

Pansy even tried to undo the refreshening charm, but Hari didn't let her, in fact she pushed the charm towards a fourth year. It hit her, and suddenly her clean face was covered in pimples. Everyone in Slytherin tried not to laugh, but that couldn't stop the snorts going around.

"You!" She screamed and turned to Pansy. "You did this to me!" She pulled out her own wand. "Deafindio!" Hari jumped in front of Pansy at the last minute. She couldn't help the scream of pain when it went into her lower back. This had caused almost everyone to look at the Slytherin table. What they saw would be haunting for some weak hearted.

A first year, with a big gash in her back, bleeding all over the place. Another first year standing over her, blood covering her hands. A fifth year, looking smug, with no remorse.

"Ha that will- Wait, thats not Parkinson? OH my Merlin I hit Potter this is too good!" She laughed. Suddenly whip came slithering up to Hari.

Speaker, let me kill them. They hurt you.

"No, Tom is healing my wounds. Wrap yourself around me." She hissed back. Once she did so, she noticed her mistake. She used Parseltongue in front of everyone.

"Micheals you will sit down!" Severus Snape said.

'Tom make my wounds worse. I need her expelled.' She thought. It was like the spell hit her again, and the bleeding got worse. She hissed in pain.

"Potter? Potter! Look at me! Madam Pomfery came in with a stretcher. You gotta get the snake off." He said, his voice holding surprising warmth.

"C-can't. H-h-he stays or he...bites...her." And then she was out. Of course she could tell they were still talking. She was just in her head space.

"Well well well, joining me already?" A gravely smooth voice asked. She whipped around and saw Marvolo.

"Hello Marvolo. How are you on this lovely morning?" She asked. He just pointed to where the screen like thing was.

"Why is she already healing?" Pomfery asked. Nobody knew, but Whiperjade hissed and wrapped around her back again. He left three minutes later, and the wound was completely healed. Then she casted a diagnostic spell.

2 year - First signs of starving

3 years - concussion - self healed after three days

3 years and 3 months - Shattered wrist - Self healed same day

3 years and 3 months- magical exhaustion from healing.

4 years - intense malnutrition.

4 years and 7 months - bit by cobra - Self healed

4 years and 10 months - first sign of accidental magic - appeared onto the roof. Not fed for a week.

4 years and 12 months - left outside in rain all night - magical exhaustion kept warm.

5 years and 5 months - Bit by cobra again - Magic exhaustion - never healed.