22

Hari was walking down the beautiful street of Hornurn Alley, looking at a few potions and books. It wasn't as popular as Diagon Alley, but it was still pretty packed. Suddenly Hari felt a sense of overwhelming dread, similar to what she felt when she ran across a dementor at home. She heard a scream, one she realized was her mother's last moments. She looked up and saw three dementors, two praying on young children, suckig the joy out of their very souls. When she noticed one was getting particularly close, and that no one else could cast a corporeal patronus, she casted her own.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" The beasts tried getting closer, but Hari continued putting power through her spell. The three cloaked beings flew off to who knows where. Hopefully back to Azkaban. Still, she wouldn't wish any criminal there. It was a terrible dreary place that gave even Tom shivers, and he was considered the embodiment of evil!

"Thank you!" She heard a woman yell out as she hugged her two children. "Thank you for saving my Rose and Lily!" Hari felt a pang in her heart. The girl named Lily looked so much like her mother, except her eyes were a paler green.

"It was no problem, really! I'm just wondering why no one here can cast a Patronus. I mean, I have a dark core and the spell isn't even that challenging for me to cast, let alone put more power into it. Maybe my magic reserves are just bigger than most people." She mumbled on. A sandy haired man spoke up, waking her from her thoughts.

"Wait, you have a dark core? And you can cast a Patronus? Dumbledore said you had to be a full light wizard to cast one!" Hari snorted.

"Dumbledore is full of shite. And yeah, I can cast one. Oh, my name is Hari. Hari Potter." She held out her hand to shake his, and the man looked shocked. He quickly shook her hand.

"Lady Potter, it's an honor!" Hari shook her head.

"None of that here. Just call me Hari, or Potter if you must. Oh look." She grabbed the letter that an owl had dropped. She opened it and laughed. "Seems I have been expelled." She conjured a quill and some ink and began scribbling over the letter. "So, Everyone that saw me cast a Patronus, can I have your name's?" They all eagerly nodded and began writing their names down. Hari smirked. If the ministry thought they could get rid of her that easily, they were wrong.

Uwu

"I call to order the trial of one Hari Jamie Potter-Black-Prince-Malfoy. Lady of House Potter and Peverell, Heir to the Prince line, eldest child of the Black line, and youngest child of the Malfoy line. Her crime, underage magic." Fudge cringed. Really, underage magic being considered a crime.

"Are you all stupid?" Sirius facepalmed while everyone else stared at the girl. "No, that was an actual question. My first offense of underage magic, used to save people's lives and I get-" She was cut off by a screechy high voice. The woman looked toad like, and had on a bright pink hat.

"If I may interrupt, how would you save someone's life from no danger-" Hari cut her off.

"No, I did not say you could interrupt, jeez. Give me some respect, I haven't finished talking." The toad seethed. "Anyways, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." They all flinched at her tone, and the mixture of parseltongue. "I saved two children, one Lily Henford and one Rose Henford. I have memories, I will answer under truth spells or potions, I have memories. I will swear upon my life and magic if I have too. There were three dementors there, and i casted a Patronus." The toad woman snorted and began talking.

"Please, why would Dementors attack a town? Also, you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. Swearing on a lie will get you killed after all." She tutted. Hari snorted and quickly flipped her off, Malfoy and the woman being the only ones who saw it.