14

Hari sighed as she read her fourth year potions book. She had gotten two letters that morning. One was from Professor Slughorn which she wasn't expecting. The second was from Tom.

The letter from Slughorn was telling her about the new event going on at the school. Apparently, the ministry thought it would be an amazing idea to start up the Triwizard Tournament. The one from Tom however, was completely different.

Hello Hari Dear!

I will be starting school at Drumstang this year for the TriWizard Tournament! I will go by the name Thomas Drile, a pure blood that was recently homeschool. Imagine my shock when they put your name in the goblet of fire!

'That sick fuck.' Hari thought with an angry laugh. He was actually- nope nope nada. She couldn't bring herself to think about it, lest she hurt Cecelia. She looked over at her two year old sister and sighed happily. She did not have a care in the world. Good for her.

"Oh Daddy! Tom has some big news!" Sirius and Severus both sighed, but looked over at their teenage daughter. Both adults knew she was completely attached to Tom, but their daughter would never say she was. Apparently she only loved her family and friends.

Sev read the letter from Tom, facepalmed, and paced it to his husband. The silver eyed wizard read the letter before setting it aflame. Hari looked affronted.

"Dad! I keep all of Tom's letters unless he tells me to burn them! Why'd you burn that one?" Sirius shrugged with a large smile.

"I don't know. I just felt like it. Also, don't use the shampoo. Sevy put hair dye in it." Hari sent a stink eye to her dad but he just smirked. Hari hadn't managed to get any pranks in on him this summer. Well, she got one, but that was during winter break. The Weasley twins had gifted her a box of assorted prank chocolates, hidden as a normal box of chocolates. Severus ate one and suddenly he was a pale pink color, with two yellow wings sticking out from his back. He didn't think it was that amusing, but Hari was laughing for days afterwards. Every time she saw him, actually.

"Haha Hari. You have thirty minutes to get dressed. Draco and Boot are coming to take you shopping this year. I'm staying with Cecelia. You know how she is with large crowds." Hari did in fact know how she was. She had used accidental magic at a year and a half to make herself deaf so she no longer had to hear the crowds.

"Alrighty then. Bye!" She rushed upstairs to grab her list.

Magical Drafts and Potions

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

A history of magic Pottermore

A History of Magic

Intermediate Transfiguration

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Unfogging the Future

Ancient Runes Made Easy

Rune Dictionary

She nodded and slipped it into her shorts' pocket before slipping on a sky blue robe. She walked down stairs to see Draco and Terry Boot hand in hand. She smirked as both boys blushed and pulled away. They had been getting closer lately. She wondered how it happened, but didn't really want to know.