30

"Oh lord. D-Did she really?" Hari burst into laughter. Sitting on the wall of the great hall was Educational Decree Thirty-One. Boys and girls must not be within six inches of each other. Hari was rolling around on the ground, scaring some of the students from her normal stoic face in public. She wiped a tear from her tired eyes, having stayed up last night to talk to Tom. She watched as Terry cuddled up to Draco, and Pansy doing the same thing to Millie. Hari sighed, before an idea struck her. She would make everyone homosexual until Umbitch took down her rule. She knew Umbridge wouldn't be in the school today, and everyone had to eat lunch in the great hall, according to Educational Degree seven. Hari stormed into the hall, her friends following behind her, confused. She walked up to where Dumbledore was sitting, stood up on the table, and coughed, getting the attention of the rest of the students. Dumbledore had no idea what she was doing.

"So, you probably all saw Umbridge's new Educational Degree." She got a quiet murmur of 'yes'. "If you haven't, I will tell you what it is." She made her voice super high pitched, by holding her wand to her throat. She sounded a lot like the pink toad. "Boys and Girls must not be within six inches of each other! Now, how does that make you all feel? Terrible, I hope!" She cackled in Umbridge's high voice, sending shivers down the staff's side. "Now, I must all spell you all to partner up with a friend of your choice, and be extremely cuddly. Show Umbridge that us students will reign supreme against her rules!" The students started cheering, people standing up and clapping, especially those redheaded Weasley twins. Hari hopped down to finish eating, before she went back to the common room. She threw some floo powder into the fireplace, calling Tom to her. The tall brunette walked through after a few minutes, a scowl on his face.

"Sorry Love. Had to deal with some stupid Veela scum. What is it you need?" Hari excitedly told him her plan, not noticing his sharp smirk.

"So, how were you planning to make those hickies?" He said as he slid behind her. Hari flushed a pretty red when she felt Tom's hot breath on her neck. She stuttered a reply.

"I-I was g-going to draw them on!" She let out a small moan when Toms sharp teeth collided with her neck, biting down on it. Hard. She let out a loud shriek when one of Tom's skilled hands found its way up her shirt, his chapped lips still leaving bite marks on her tan neck. His lips reached behind her ear, and he began to suck on the tight skin. Hari felt her knees go weak, but Tom held her up with his vacant hand.

"Now, I think that looks more realistic, doesn't it?" She flushed into the conjured mirror as she weekly nodded. Her neck and shoulders were covered in sexy bites and hickeys, stating Tom's claim over the noirete. Tom ran a cold, soothing hand down her shoulders, nibbling on her ear. She giggled when he blew air into it before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. Said kiss held so much feeling, so much love, so much passion, that Tom himself, the Dark Lord, blushed a pink hue. Hair loved when he showed small emotions like this. She kissed his cheek once more before excusing herself for bed, as she had a lot to plan for the next day.

Needless to say, Umbridge lost her shit.

uwu

"Well well well. It seems that we are missing a certain redheaded bimbo." Hari said as she walked into the room, dragging a person behind her. "And I found her, with the words 'Traitor' ingrained into her forehead! Wow, aren't we lucky!" The Slytherins, and a few Ravenclaws in the group laughed while the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors cringed. They didn't know Hari could be so dark. "Moon, how much time do we have until Umbridge gets here with the aurorus?" She asked the blonde.

"Approximately ten minutes, My Lady." Hari nodded, enjoying the fearful looks crossing the other students. She laughed.

"Umbridge is spreading around a rumor that I am a Dark Lord because I have a dark core, and other things like that, so I just decided to roll with it. Now, as you can see, there are four different doors for you all to go down and leave. Me, Moon, Dray, and Terry will be the last to leave. I am going to cast a different spell on me so that only Umbridge will see me leave." Suddenly, they heard a loud banging sound, and saw cracks on the entrance wall. They heard Umbridge's high pitched voice, telling the Aurors hit it harder. Hari put a finger to her lips, shushing the students as they all ran to their house door. Hari nodded, watching as the Gryffindor and Hufflepuffs tried to all go through the door at once. Luna sent the cumbersome students a glare, and they instantly formed a line to walk through the door. Luna let out a quiet giggle, glad that her 'Glare Training' from Hari actually worked. Hari groaned as the door was banged into again, creating a small hole to see through. It was only as big as a peep hole, but was big enough to shove a wand through. Hari quickly waved her wand only to be hit with a spell, and she blacked out to her friends' yells.