17

Hari was running, and she was running hard. She was running even though her arms ached and her legs burned. What was she running from you ask? Well, Death herself of course! Hari had managed to trick her way out of death's grasp for much longer than anyone else had been able too. Except Ignotus Peverell, but she was a descendant from his line.

As Hari ran, she saw all of her loved ones dead. Draco was pale, veins sticking out against white skin. His lips were a deep blue, almost purple color. His hands were grasping a mirror, golding it against his chest. This is what would happen if the Basilisk had killed him, Hari realized. She wished and she hoped to see her friend again, but alas, she must keep running.

A few feet up she found Tracey, Pansy, Blaise, and Theo standing in a circle, hands clasped together. They all had a hole in their hearts. Hari stopped for a moment to watch as her friends fell one by one, starting with Blaise and ending with Pansy. Blood was gurgling out of their mouths. Hari wished to help heal them, but Death was getting closer.

Hari couldn't help the gasp that fell from her lips as the air was suddenly freezing cold. She looked in front of her where she saw Sirius getting his soul sucked out by a dementor. She felt another one near her and kept running, even though she felt the cold slowing her down.

The next person she came across was Ron. He was holding the sword of Gryffindor up in the air. She watched as a yellow sword came out of nowhere and it impaled him in his stomach. She watched the redhead cough up a load of blood before falling to the floor. She watched him pull out the white and red, now fully red, sword out of his stomach. She watched morbidly as he pulled two hearts out of his chest. She watched as he mouthed 'It's Nevilles..' and she felt sick. She kept running.

"Tom! What are you doing! Stop!" She couldn't help but cry out as she saw Tom standing above her kneeling father. The word 'Traitor' was carved into his neck. It must have been new because it was actively bleeding. She ran past Tom- No, Voldemort, as he was about to cast the killing curse. She soon found Tom standing alone, wand in hand.

"The second I kill myself you will die. Goodbye Potter! Avada Kedavra!" Hari's world went black.

Hari woke up panting. She wasn't in the dorms, she noticed. She looked around to see plain white curtains closed around her bed. She reached out around her until her vision came into focus. She quickly grabbed her wand and began to open the curtains. From the open windows she could see that it was only around five in the morning. Question was, why was she in the Hospital Wing? She walked over the other beds to find Tom sleeping on one. She silently cooed at how cute he was when sleeping. She walked closer and shook his arm slightly. He jolted awake and looked at her. She gave him a large smile.

"So, why am I in the- oh okay were hugging? Great, I love hugs." She said as she hugged the taller boy back. She could feel Tom wiping his eyes.

"We brought you here two nights ago. You fell asleep and didn't wake up. No matter what we did. I even casted the crucio curse to see if it would work. Nothing woke you up." Hari nodded as she hugged him harder. "Someone casted the nightmare curse on you. It was supposed to last for two weeks. You must not have that many fears." He reasoned.

"Not really. I just dreamed you guys dying over and over again. After the third time it kind of lost its effect. Well, until it changed. Then I woke up."

"What do you mean it 'changed'?" Tom asked.

"Well, Usually you were all killed off during a duel or something, then the way you died changed. I saw what could have happened. Draco being killed by the Basilisk, you killing yourself to kill me, Voldemort killing Dad. The group being killed then a ritual. Ron killing Nev. Things like that." She felt Tom shiver slightly but said nothing.