chapter fifteen

How long has it been? Less than a week even if it felt like it was a month. Jennie wasn't going to go after her, after the last thing she said to Lisa they didn't talk. The whole "call me" was an invitation for her and if she wasn't willing to accept it then there was nothing that Jennie could do. She for sure wasn't going to reach out, Lisa's words were still playing in her head, the woman asking her to admit something that she didn't want to be true. It would only complicate things more and Jennie loved getting all tangled up and causing problems but she didn't want to be tangled up in them. And she could tell that if she went further she wasn't going to come out the way she had so many times before. Jennie swallowed hard, a smile appearing on her lips as she looked around the crowded place.

She hadn't been out for ages, she almost missed causing trouble wherever she would go. She was so consumed by Lisa and all the things that were taking place that she forgot how good it felt to be out there, going around, getting people's hopes up and then turning them down. The loud music was something her ears would never get tired of hearing, she would never get bored of the way that the vibrations of the loud sounds would send chills down her body. Bringing the glass she was holding close to her mouth she let her eyes look up as she took a big sip. "Easy there tiger" Celeste's voice appeared next to her, Jennie's brown eyes landing on her flashing her a smile. "You disappeared again, who were you torturing this time Jane?" Celeste asked while cleaning some of the glasses that had now piled up, Jennie letting out a small laughter before Lisa's image popped in her head.

"More like hunted down rather than tortured" Jennie pointed out correcting her, the woman laughing while throwing her hands in the air in a defensive way. "Plus, they liked it so I consider it a win-win" Jennie spoke up again, her voice louder and louder every time so she would be heard, the loud music making it difficult to maintain a conversation with anyone in there. "And you're back here now, so I guess it didn't work out?" Celeste asked and this time she approached Jennie's side a little bit more, Jennie smiling while taking another sip noticing how Celeste was looking at her. "I don't come here so I can get laid you know," Jennie said, feeling the liquid in her mouth burn its way down to her throat. "At least not 100% of the time," she then added, the woman in front of her smiling, her eyes going down from Jennie's eyes to her lips before she locked eyes with her again.

"That's what I thought..." Celeste said and she leaned just a little bit closer now, Jennie looking up to meet her eyes. "Excuse me" Another voice appeared, it was so loud and firm that you'd think that it echoed throughout the whole club the same time that music was blasting, that's how loud it was. Celeste moved back and smiled at Jennie before turning to the person next to Jennie, the woman not even looking around to see who was the one breaking that moment. She did though she when felt a hand land on her back slowly moving up her body. "What the hell-" Jennie snapped and looked next to her, two familiar brown eyes looking back at her, her heart stopping momentarily before she was able to revive herself. "Hey," Jennie said, regretting it almost immediately when she saw the way that Lisa was looking at her. Lisa looked pissed off, she could tell by the way that her eyes spit fire while looking back at her. The woman didn't say anything, she looked at the woman that was previously talking to Jennie and laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked earning another cold look from Lisa, Jennie feeling her body tense up instantly. She could feel that familiar feeling that she would get whenever Lisa would be around her, her whole body slowly going numb, weak. Lisa didn't look away, she stayed there eyes locked with Jennie's the two of them practically eye fucking each other at this point. Well if it wasn't for anything else they would always be on the same page with one another when it came to sexual desires and all that kind of stuff. "Stop" Lisa mouthed, Jennie smiled and looked at the woman behind the bar before she focused back on Lisa. Getting up from the stool she was sitting Jennie flashed a smile towards Lisa, the woman clenching her jaw. And just like that Jennie disappeared from her sight, Lisa's gaze following the woman's figure watching her walk in the bathroom in the very end of the club.