chapter twenty nine

"Oh my God Jennie" Lisa's moans echoed in her bedroom, the walls that closed in on them having gotten used to those sounds by now. Lisa's voice crying out for Jennie to go on was something usual and Jennie couldn't have thanked herself more for getting an apartment with soundproof walls. Lisa didn't know if that was the second or the sixth time that she had been screaming out Jennie's name while coming down from her high, she had lost count but the woman in control didn't seem to get bored yet. "S-Stop, wait p-please" Lisa stuttered when she felt Jennie climbing up on her body again, her lips leaving a wet trail from her left thigh all the way up to Lisa's neck living the way that her whole body twitched under her touch. "Jesus fucking Christ," Lisa sighed and threw her head back when Jennie's face found its way in the crook of Lisa's neck, her teeth bitting down and sucking on the sensitive skin there. 

"I love to hear you moan like that," Jennie whispered in her ear, her hand traveling up and down Lisa's side finally stopping at the woman's hip and making its way to squeeze Lisa's bottom. "Nobody else can make you feel like I do," Jennie started off again, words that she had said so many times before but still brought up everytime they would end up in bed together. Lisa didn't have the nerve to say the opposite, not because she was scared of how Jennie would react but because she indeed didn't have anyone make her feel like that before. There was something about the way that Jennie touched her that felt like electricity was going in and out of her body, she wouldn't even have to do anything most of the times, she could simply touch her and that spark would go off immediately. 

"Only I can make you scream like that," Jennie suddenly got more aggressive, getting up and straddling Lisa's hips again but freezing when she looked at what layed beneath her. Lisa certainly noticed how Jennie was looking at her, she was pretty much eating her up with her eyes and Lisa wasn't complaining at all. She just wanted to know for once how much she could affect Jennie. "What's wrong Jen?" Lisa smirked and pulled her back into reality, Jennie shaking her head and placing her hands on Lisa's shoulders keeping her pinned to the bed. "I'm always so ready to fuck your brains out, it's ridiculous" Jennie responded almost immediately leaning down so her face would only be a few inches away from Lisa's. "Kiss me," Lisa said in a demanding tone, she just liked to try even if she wasn't in a place to take control in her hands.

"I had my tongue inside you a moment ago," Jennie whispered, her lips now brushing against Lisa's lips. "I d-don't care" Lisa stuttered, her whole body was shivering with anticipation to feel Jennie's lips against hers, she doesn't even remember if they kissed or not. "I knew you were dirty, I didn't know you were THAT dirty Lisa," Jennie whispered and finally sealed their lips together, Lisa's hands reaching up to sneak under the shirt that Jennie was still wearing, the only piece of clothing that was still on her body. "I can be dirtier" Lisa mumbled into the kiss and her teeth started sucking on Jennie's tongue, the melody of Jennie's moans escaping her mouth now reaching Lisa's ears and making her feel like she had succeeded in life. "This is your fault babe," Lisa smirked and turned them around with the first chance she had, driving Jennie insane was the only way to make her weak even for a split second. It would be enough time for Lisa to take control in her hands.

"You turned me into this," Lisa said and let her body hover above Jennie's while her eyes stayed locked with hers no matter how dangerous it could be. She couldn't help herself, that's for sure. Whenever she was around Jennie all she could think about was ways to make her scream out her name, things that Jennie wouldn't expect her to do at all. "I want to keep you in this bed and fuck you until you forget who you are" Lisa   spat out and let her hand wrap around Jennie's neck, the woman beneath her trembling every time that Lisa would touch her in any way. "You made me into a sex freak, do you know that?" Lisa asked and her hand moved up to touch Jennie's chin, her thumb going further up finally finding its way in Jennie's mouth, Jennie sucking on it while making direct eye contact with Lisa who was going crazier by the minute.