chapter sixty three

Lisa took a deep breath before walking all the way to the bedroom, soon enough finding the box resting on the bed. Still she was hesitant to open it completely, her eyes only took a small peek and the worst part was that there were things that she genuinely bad no idea what they were for. Was she not kinky at all? Or was Jennie more than she ever imagined after all? "Find anything good?" Jennie's voice caught her off guard, Lisa flinching and closing the box once again as if nothing happened. "I uh, I wasn't exactly looking" Lisa lied and scratched the back of her head trying to convince Jennie, soon feeling a hand landing on her waist. "I'm sure you weren't" Jennie scoffed while standing behind Lisa, the older woman having no time to respond since Jennie placed her free hand between Lisa's shoulder blades and pushed her entire upper body down on the mattress. A gasp escaped Lisa's lips when she was bent over, Jennie's hips flushed against Lisa's bottom. Another gasp leaving the older woman's lips.

"Jesus Christ, what do you think you're doing?" Lisa asked with a trembling voice, her eyes looking over her shoulder to meet Jennie's dilated pupils. "Preparing you for the night of your fucking life," Jennie answered without thinking twice, her husky voice adding to the tension building up in Lisa's body. "Really? Someone's very confident," Lisa teased her but immediately stopped talking when Jennie's hands slipped into the pair of pants she was wearing, pulling them down to fully expose her from the waist down. "I almost forgot how much hornier you get when you're drunk," Lisa commented, Jennie's hands caressing the newly exposed skin going as far as to squeeze Lisa's butt to cause a low moan to escape the older one's lips. "You're enjoying yourself so much, aren't you?" Lisa asked while laughing a little, this side of Jennie that had been hiding away for the longest time now coming back, the intimidating yet hot side.

"You're telling me you don't like it?" Jennie asked and now placed her own body on top of Lisa's, her lips resting right next to the woman's ear, grazing the cell of her ear. "What? You groping away?" The older one tried to keep her comments going so she could make sure that she projected a much more unfazed and unbothered fatigue even though she was almost at a suffering point by now. Her whole body aching for Jennie's touch. "No, me being dominant, taking charge and leaving you with no control when you're so used to control everything else around you," Jennie whispered in her ear, her teeth slightly biting down on the sensitive skin. "The idea of me bending you over and having my way with you is not turning you on?" She asked in a whisper and sucked Lisa's earlobe. "Who are you kidding?" Her teeth sank in the spot right under Lisa's ear, the weak spot that made her scream out in ecstasy every time. "You like this as much as I do..." She said and pushed her hips against Lisa's bottom once again, leaning closer to her ear one more time. "I am going to fuck your brains out tonight,"

And Lisa lost it immediately. Jennie's voice, that husky voice that was filled with lust and desire made her whole body quiver with excitement and anticipation. She hated to admit it but she was the submissive one when it came to Jennie, no matter how much it bruised her ego. Turning around so Jennie was sitting on her lap now, her eyes looked up and it was by far the worst thing she could do to herself. "I want you to tell me a fantasy of yours," Jennie whispered before leaning down to capture Lisa's lips with hers, the woman pulling back as soon as she noticed that Lisa was actually thinking of something. "Oh my God you're actually thinking, wow" she pointed out and now fixed her posture and waited for her wife to speak to again. "I may have wondered before what it'd be like to receive a lap dance..." Lisa hesitated but ended up confessing one of her fantasies, her heart beating out of her chest.

"Have you ever been to a strip club?" Jennie's next question took her by surprise, Lisa blinking a few times before shaking her head. "Have you?" Lisa returned the question and to her surprise or not a surprise at all Jennie nodded, her teeth biting down her own bottom lip. "Who are you?" Lisa added with a laugh, sometimes it was still hard for her to believe that Jennie had done so many things by the time she reached twenty five. "Someone who  happened to have a bunch of guy friends in college" Jennie laughed and locked their lips after a while, her tongue slipping across Lisa's bottom lip teasingly. "So, you were basically a frat boy, huh?" Lisa couldn't help but tease her, Jennie's laughter sounding like a melody in her ears. "Is that another fantasy you have? Me dressed as a boy?" Jennie was quick to bounce back with the back and forth teasing going on.

S U R R E N D E Rजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें