We Can Be Mended

~5 years later~

"Jake! Come on, we're going to be late" I call out, fixing my blue dress

"I'm ready, I'm ready," He says, entering the room in a black tux

"Wow," I say "You clean up nice"

"I can say the same for you". He smiles looking at how I chose to wear my combat boots under my dress rather than fancy shoes . "How do you feel?"

"Well, my brothers getting married, so definitely excited" I laugh

"Is your mom going to be there?" Jake says

"Yup, she'll be there." I tell him "I can't believe Tris asked me to be her bridesmaid"

"Well, better believe it cause you're going to be there soon" Jake laughs "I'm shocked your brother asked me to be a groomsman"

"I'm not" I smile "They did want us to walk out together though"

"Mhm," He says

"Shall we get going?" I say, reaching for his hand

"Sure," He says, taking mine. We stop by to Jess's apartment where Katherine and Emma are to bring them along with us to where Tris is. Katherines opens the door with curlers in her hair, doing her makeup.

"Oh, hey guys," She says, leaving the door open for us to come in.

"Uh, hey you ok?" I ask

"Well, a little stressed out. Our alarms didn't go off this morning" She says

"Don't worry, I'll help" I tell her

"Thank you, oh and Jake, Jonathan can't get his tie can you help him?" Katherine says

"On it," Jake says, leaving to Jonathan

"Ok, what do you need with?" I ask her

"Um, can you help me with my hair while I do my make up?" She asks

"Of course, sit down over here in front of the mirror," I tell her. She sits down and does her makeup while I work on her hair. By the end, she and everyone else is ready, including the guys.

"Ok, we got to go to Tris now," I tell them. "Jake, Jonathan, Dean, we'll see you there"

"Of course, we'll see you guys at the ceremony," Dean says

"Great, come on," I say to Katherine, Jess, and Emma.

We go to Christina's apartment where Tris is getting ready and knock on the door. Soon after Christina answers.

"You guys are just on time," She tells us, taking us to where Tris is. When we walk in I see Shauna standing doing Tris's makeup, and I see Tris in a long white dress. She looks amazing.

"Wow Tris, you look beautiful," I tell her

She laughs and says "Thank you, Rose, so do you. You all do"

"Ok, Tris I'm done with your makeup, now its just jewelry," Shauna says

"Oh, don't worry I got that part. You guys wanna head to the ceremony?" Christina says

"Sure, might as well get a head start. Tris, I cannot believe you and Four decided to have your wedding by the Navy Pier" Shauna says, annoyed with having to go so far. 

Tris chuckles and says "It is the place we beat Eric at capture the flag."

"Can't argue with that" Shauna says "Come on guys"