Chapter 3

George woke up early that morning to cook himself breakfast, which was just some instant noodles.

He didn't really know what to wear so he just wore a blue tee and some dark blue skinny jeans. It's not like it was an interview right?

Five minutes before eleven, he went downstairs and there it was, the black Mercedes.

He knocks on the window from the passenger side and Clay unlocks the door for him.

"Hey," George greets. "Did I need to wear anything fancy? I could go back up and change."

"Nah, you're fine," Clay says. "Ready?"

"Yup."

After about ten minutes of driving, they reached a tall silver building with glass windows. It looked fancy but George still has no idea what the fuck this company was

"Let's go," Clay says as he locks his car.

They entered the elevator from the underground parking lot and George noticed that there were 38 floors total. Clay clicks on floor 36.

When they exited the elevators, the first thing he noticed was the sheer amount of... r18 posters plastered onto the wall.

What the fuck?

The two men walked through a long hallway. George looked around cautiously.

On one particular poster, he sees "#1" in big lettering with...

George widens his eyes.

It was definitely Clay.

The poster was of Clay naked, leaning back with another guy sitting on his dick, balls deep.

George staggers. "What the fuck is this place?"

Clay laughs nervously. "Well, I'm a gay porn star."

Before George could splutter a response, a man in his mid 40s comes out of nowhere. He was wearing a suit.

"Dream!" The man says. "Is this the guy you're referring to?"

Dream?

"Hey President," Clay grins. "This is the guy."

"Uhm hi..." George was speechless. What had he gotten himself into.

"Come," the president gestures to them. "Let's have a talk in my office."

"So how old are you, George?" The president questions as he sat, leaned back into his chair, his legs crossed with his ankle resting on his other leg's knee.

"I'm 22..."

"Perfect, our audience love younger males." He eyes him and he suddenly feels self conscious. "You have a nice body- skinny, lean, short."

George bites back a retort. He didn't think he was that short.

"Aren't you scheduled to film today, Dream?" The President suddenly turns his attention to Clay. Thank god for that.

"Yup, just some solo stuff," Dream replies.

"Hmm, why don't we reschedule your solo videos so you can record one with George?" The president suggests. "I'd like to see how he does."

"What wait?" George widens his eyes. "I didn't agree to any of this..."

"Didn't you want a job?" The president eyes him. "You know this job is pretty high paying. I don't just hire anyone. Dream here is our number one and recommended to you, that's the only reason why I'm letting you even try."

George bites his lips. He wasn't gay. But if this was as high paying as it sounds, then maybe he should try it.

"I don't want to do anything too far though..." he says quietly.

The president laughs. "Oh don't worry. I know you're an amateur, we won't do anything too intense.. for now." He eyes Clay. "I'm sure Dream will take good care of you."

Clay nods. "Don't worry, we'll just do some simple scenes for today."

"Like what?" George asks nervously. Is he seriously doing this?

"Just some kissing scenes," the President replies. "We just need to see what type of expressions and sounds you can make."

George blushes furiously. I mean, he wasn't innocent at all. He's had his fair share of girlfriends and he'd definitely had jacked off one too many times.

But this whole gay stuff was a new experience for him.

"You'll get paid for the practice session too," the President prompts.

Well, money is money, I guess.

"Okay..."

"Perfect!" The president says happily. He pushes a paper towards George. "Please read and sign these forms, they're mostly just consent forms."

After minutes of signing paper, they leave the office and Clay takes him to a room.

"So, Dream."

"Yeah, that's my stage name," Clay responds as he sits on the bed that was placed in the middle of the room. "Because I'm the dream man everyone wants." He winks at George who rolled his eyes at him.

Currently, they were in "filming room #1" as the sign said. It was just a huge white walled room with a king sized bed in the middle. Camera stands were littered around the room.

"What the fuck am I even doing with my life," George mumbles.

"Hey, I mean it pays well," Dream shrugs. "I think you can get popular, especially with my help," Dream winks.

"Yea sure..." George was suddenly unsure about this as he sat on the bed.

"I bet my viewers would love to see me with a virgin," Dream whispered into his ear, which sent shivers down George's spine.

"W-who are you to call a virgin-" he stares at Dream angrily.

Then the door opens up with several crew members and the president. The president sits in a chair while the crew members set up several cameras.

"You two ready?" A cameraman says.

"Yup," Dream replies.

George hesitates. He really wanted to say "no" but he didn't have the balls to. There were just so many people and-

"What do I do?" George whispers with panic.

"Just follow my lead," Dream whispered back.

A crew member says loudly, "...And action!