Chapter 12

Smut chapter again

George wakes up early in the morning. From the large glass windows in Clay's bedroom, George could see that the sun was starting to rise. He blinks slowly, staring at the other's sleeping face. Messy dirty blonde hair falling gently down his forehead and the slight amount of freckles littered across his face. He looked so peaceful - and handsome.

Clay's hands were still wrapped around George, caging him in. Though, George has to admit, he likes this feeling. He feels protected and... and something else.

His stomach growls loudly and George starts to redden up with embarrassment, hoping his growling didn't wake up Clay.

Unfortunately for George, it did.

Clay shifts next to him, unwrapping his arms. He blinks open his eyes and smiles, meeting George's gaze, who quickly averted his eyes away.

"Hi," Clay says sleepily, his voice still gruff from sleeping.

"Hi," George says back softly.

He releases his embrace around George and he secretly misses how warm he felt but of course, he didn't say anything about it. Clay rolls over to his back laying there for a few moments before sitting up and stretching his arms and back.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" Clay asked him, yawning.

"Starving," he confirmed.

"I hope you like waffles then," Clay gets up from the bed and enters the bathroom, not bothering closing the door as he starts to brush his teeth.

"Waffles are lovely," George mumbles. "But I do like pancakes more."

Dream spits out a mouthful of toothpaste and water. "Pfft, no. Waffles are so much better."

"Are not," George sits up and crosses his arms, only for Clay to softly chuckle at him.

"There's extra toothbrushes and toothpaste in the cabinet above the toilet," Clay says as he walks out, exiting the bedroom and assumingly to the kitchen.

George enters the bathroom, which, by the way, was way too big. There was a double sink with a large glass mirror in front of it. Next to the sinks was a small wall followed by a glass showering box. To the very end of the room was a large bathtub, a large pane of glass behind it, revealing a rather nice view of the city. Between the bathtub and shower was a normal toilet.

After finishing his routine, he steps out into the living room. His stomach growls at the smell of fresh waffles.

"What fruits do you like on your waffles?" Clay asks as he plates two waffles on two plates.

"Uhm, what type of fruits do you have?"

"Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries." Clay opens his fridge.

"Strawberries are nice," George replies, taking a seat on the kitchen bar.

Clay slides him his plate, beautifully topped with cut up strawberries and a slice of butter. He places a bottle of syrup and reddi wip onto the counter as well. As George sprays some whipped cream onto his plate, he glances at Clay's plate.

Same as him, except, along with strawberries, he also had blueberries and raspberries.

"That's a lot of whipped cream," Clay comments, as he pours syrup onto his plate.

George blushes slightly as he places the reddi wip back onto the counter. Clay passes him the bottle of syrup, exchanging it for the whipped cream bottle.

"I like sweets, okay?" George grumbled. "You sure love your fruits."

"Didn't take you for someone who liked sweets." Clay chuckles. "And I like to try to look healthy."