Bonus Chapter 1

Smut

Clay opens the door to his condo and hurriedly removes his shoes and immediately walks into the bedroom with a smirk on his face. As he neared the door, he could hear whimpering and soft, breathy moans. When he pushed the door open, he was greeted with such a pretty sight. He felt himself growing hard.

"C-clay," George gasps, his lips bitten red and swollen. "Please..."

George laid on the bed, naked. His wrists were handcuffed above his head and attached to the headboard. His legs were spread wide. Silk ties wrapped around ankles and onto the bottom corners of the bed, showing off his cute, erected dick, which was hard and in an angry red with a cock ring tightly wrapped at the base. Clay could see the string that was attached to the teasing toy that was vibrating inside of him.

To top it all off, George was blindfolded. The removal of high sight heightened everything George was feeling; the desperation, the slight pain, and of course, most of all: pleasure. George whimpered again.

Clay had considered gagging him too, with a ball gag, but decided he wanted to hear all of George's loud and arousing noises.

"Have you been good?" Clay teases, removing his shirt.

"Yes," George moans. "I've been- ngh! Very good!" Desperation leaked into his voice.

He steps out of his pants and briefs, a hand reaching at the small remote near the base of the bed. He clicks on a button and immediately George reacts.

"Hah! Ahh~ Clay! No more!" He cries as the vibrator sped up by a few notches. His boyfriend throws his head back, thighs quivering more than before, hips thrusting up desperate for any sort of relief of pressure, blindfold stained from tears of desperation and the overflow of pleasure that he cannot do anything about.

He kneels between George's spread legs, leaning down to kiss those bite-swollen lips. George pushes into the kiss and moans when Clay's hands slid down from his sides to his waist and hips.

Clay breaks the kiss, earning a whimper from George below. He reaches down, tugging the string of his vibrator teasingly. George squirms at the new feeling, head tossing around and mouth permanently opened in a soundless moan.

He finally pulls out the toy in one swift motion. If George wasn't restricted by a cock ring, he would've cum right then and there.

"Please, Clay," George begged, leaning into the touches Clay was giving him. He grabbed his cock and started stroking slowly. George let out more tears as he moaned brokenly.

"Please, what?" Clay teased. "Use your words babe."

"Please let me cum! Please fuck me! Clay! Please!" George sobbed. "I need it, please..."

Smirking, he unties the bonds at George's ankles but leaves his hands handcuffed above his head. He lubed up his dick and lined it up with George's quivering hole but not pushing in yet. He removes the cock ring, George letting out a sigh.

"Do you want your blindfold on or off?" Clay leaned down, whispering in George's ear.

"O-on," his voice shaking slightly.

With hands on George's hips and legs wrapped around his waist, Clay wastes no time pushing himself inside all in one go; George already loose from having a vibrator up his for such a long time.

George lets out a loud cry as he cums, thick white strings splattering against their stomachs. Clay lets out a soft laugh, still keeping his fast pace, thrusting into George.

"All it took was- was my cock for you cum, hm?"

Clay hungrily looks at the fucked out expression George had on his face. Tears were streaming down his face from his intense orgasm and at how Clay was just getting started in fucking him. Cumming once made him feel so much more sensitive. His heads were in the clouds. All he felt was pleasure. Too much of it. But all he could do is lay there and take it, voicing it with his cries and moans.

It didn't take long for him to cum, with George clenching down on him repeatedly, he thrust himself into George, balls deep, and came, groaning. Simultaneously, George came again, dry and not as pleasurable as a normal orgasm but it was still intense.

The two laid there panting for several moments before Clay pulled out and immediately uncuffing George's hands and removing the blindfold. He kisses him softly for an apology if he was being too rough or took too long to come home. After showering, they laid on their freshly made bed, exhausted. Clay held George close to him.

"Was that okay?" Clay murmurs into George's hair.

"Yeah," he breaths out. "The most intense orgasm I've ever had."

He chuckles, smirking cheekily. "Hope you're ready because there will be more to come."

So i think last chapter I said that there's 3 bonus chapters, 2 of which will have smut... but its actually all gonna have smut.