Chapter 27

Smut warning

1 year later...

George leans back into his chair, closing his laptop and sighing. It was Friday and he had just finished his last class of the day. Students all around him were hustling out of the classroom, determined to get to their next class, or if they were like George, to go home.

He internally screams "yesssss" that it was the end of the week before finally getting up and walking towards the parking lot.

George had enrolled in his state's university, majoring in computer science. He had taken many online classes before the semester started to catch up after his years of absence. He had also quit his job as an AV actor to focus and pursue a college degree.

He stops at the edge of the parking lot, clutching the book in his hands. "I'm doing this for you, grandma."

A car tire screeches and he smiles at the familiar black, sleek surface of a car, specifically, a Mercedes car. He opens the door and hops in, taking a seat. He throws his bag at the back seats and buckles his seatbelt.

"Hi, baby," Clay says as he starts to drive out of campus.

"Hi," George smiles.

"How was class?"

He sighs. "Boring. I almost fell asleep twice." He pulled out his iphone, looking at his calendar. "I have a mid term next week for physics too."

"Good luck," Clay says. "I know you'll do well, you're a smart kid."

"Hey!" George glares at him. "Who are you calling 'kid'? I'm older than you," he shakes his head. "Kids these days need to respect their elders."

His boyfriend chuckles at him. "Ok boomer."

He rolls his eyes at that. "Anyway, how was filming today?"

"Same as always. I'm still at the top of the charts," Clay grins cockily.

When they return to their condo, Clay pushes him against the door, kissing him. George closes his eyes, getting into the kiss. He drops his bag on the ground before wrapping his arm around Clay's neck. They break apart. Both eyes met, although different colors, they showed the same thing: love.

"I haven't been able to touch you lately because you're such a hardworking student," Clay whispers huskily. "It's the end of the week. Can I have my reward for being good now?"

George blushes, but answers by kissing the blonde again. He could feel him smirk against his lips. They somehow ended up in their bedroom, clothes gone, with Clay on top of George.

Clay kisses him from his neck, before trailing down his body to where his hips were. His breath hitches when hands pull down his jeans, revealing the tent in his underwear, which were also pulled down.

He throws his head back, moaning when he feels the warmness surround his dick. The pressure with the warmth felt incredibly good. He feels himself leaking precum as Clay bobs his head up and down. Just as he was about to cum, the warmness disappears and he whines with loss.

He looks up with half lidded eyes at Clay who licked his lips. "Tasty." Clay sits down, cock in his hand. "Stretch yourself out."

George whimpers as he lays on his back. He pours lube onto his fingers before reaching below and inserting two fingers instantly. He moans at the sensation. It felt more good than before; probably because he hasn't touched himself in a while.

"Ah~" He moans. His legs were raised but his knees were stuck together. Clay pries his legs open and he flushes red, embarrassed and feeling exposed.

"You don't need to hide yourself from me," Clay looks at him lustfully, stroking himself slowly. "You're beautiful."

He inserts a third finger at Clay's word, pretending it was Clay's cock. He curves a finger and he gasps out at the sudden pressure on his prostate. He felt himself leak more. He was so close. Then a hand on his wrist, removing his fingers from his hole.

"That's enough," Clay says gruffly. The fingers were soon replaced with the wet tip of Clay's dick.

George groans. He was denied of his orgasm, twice. "Please, Clay..."

"Please what?" Clay looks down on him, smirking.

"Please fuck me," he whines. "Hurry up and fuck me," he begs desperately.

In one swift movement, Clay enters fully and moans at the way George clenched down on him.

"Hngh! Ah! Clay~" George moans as his boyfriend fucks him with a fast tempo. After several more rough thrusts, George cums, spilling over himself.

Clay continues to fuck him.

"Ah! St- No more~" George cries at the oversensitivity. He can feel every part of his boyfriend's cock, dragging deliciously against his walls.

He moans, unable to stop, tears flowing at how sensitive he feels. So sensitive that it was starting to hurt. Clay finishes by burying himself deep into George and releasing his load inside, groaning.

The blonde pulls out, a finger gently wiping the tears away from George's eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," George gasps out. "Very fine."

Clay smiles, pulling him into an embrace, kissing him on the forehead.

A loud meow interrupted them. Loki hops onto the bed. George gasped, waving his hands in a shooing motion.

"No, Loki," George warns. "Don't come here, it's dirty and gross."

The black cat only blinks before sitting down on the foot of the bed, licking a paw and swiping it over his ears.

"Where'd he come from?" Clay wonders.

"You didn't close the door you idiot," George rolled his eyes.

"But you love this idiot, don't you?" Clay looks up at him, green eyes shining.

George averts his eyes shyly. "Yeah I do."

"I love you," his boyfriend kisses him on the lips.

"I love you too, Clay." 

___________________________________

That was the last chapter for this story. Hope you guys have enjoyed it :) 

But don't remove this from your libraries yet! I have three bonus chapters planned out. They are not part of this "AU" unless you perceive it to be. Two of them will have smut. 

Also if you liked this story AND you like Omegaverse... stalk my profile because I have a new story coming out soon. As you could already guess, it have Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics. First two chapters are written already but I'll need more time planning the other chapters. So meanwhile, I'll probably be updating my Dream Team one shots as well as posting the 3 bonus chapters for this story. 

Again, thanks for reading :] 

- Vixenleap