Chapter 10

Clay:
omg
Darryl!

Darryl:
???
Is everything okay?

Clay:
I asked George if he wants to practice with me and he said yes
...I think I like him
Like actually like him

Darryl:
:0
Well, the president just assigned me to be his manager

Clay:
Really?

Darryl:
Yup. I'm meeting after he films today

Clay:
He's filming?
With who?
Top or bottom?

Darryl:
Calm down, clay
The president wants him to try top today

Clay:
O
tbh, I don't think he can do it lol

Clay puts away his phone as the "..." bubble appears. A ding from his phone notifies him that Darryl had sent him another text, but he doesn't bother with looking or replying. Darryl was a friend of his, who works as a manager at the company.

He laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. George was filming today, as a top this time. Like he told Darryl, he doesn't think George can do it. George was a bottom, no matter how much he denied it. Yet, the president had offered to have him top for a film. Dream feels something tugging at his heart.

Jealousy.

Clay sighs. He really had fallen for the fiery, yet soft, man. He knows that George didn't feel that way for him. The other man doesn't even know if he's gay or not. He's probably only doing this for the money. It sucks but that's just how it is.

George fast walks through the hallway. He was slightly late for the filming, where he would top someone. But the fact is, George was in his shitty apartment, contemplating whether he should just call in sick or just not show up. He was nervous as fuck.

He walks into room #1 where cameramen were standing around, still trying to get set up. The president was also there, standing near the doorway. A tall-ish, lean young man was beside him.

George walks up to the president, heart beating fast from the nervousness. George sighs.

"Uh hi," he says softly.

"Hey George," the president greets. "This is Noa, he's going to be your partner for this film."

"Hi, George!" He greets happily.

George recognizes him as the bottom that he had accidentally seen Dream fucked that one time. A blush rises onto his face as he remembers.

"Hi..." He trails off before taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this."

The President looks down at him, confused, before smiling gently. "That's okay, I kind of figured, actually." He turns to Noa. "You'll just do some solo filming today, there are toys in the drawer if you want to take a look. Make sure to tell the director about the change of plans." The other man nods before walking off again.

George looks down, embarrassed that he had wasted everyone's time. "I'm sorry," he apologizes again.

The President leads him out of the room. "I think you should get some experience first - whether that's by doing research or experiencing it on your own. Once you're comfortable with filming again, just let your manager know."

George looks up curiously. "Who's my manager?"

"The one with the brown hair is your manager, Darryl." The president points at a man that was standing across the hall, talking to another man who was leaning against the wall cockily as he spoke to him. "I'd also like to congratulate you on the success of your two videos."