Chapter 25

Smutty chapter

Today, George was to go to the company for a solo film.

"What's the theme?" Clay asks as he drives.

"Sex toys," George hums.

"Oh?"

"Yup."

"What are you gonna use?" Clay asked.

"I don't know," George says thoughtfully. "They told me they had a fucking machine, so I might use that."

When they got to room #2, Clay sat on the side, cross armed and watching him. George placed the fucking machine, a machine that had a long dildo attached to it that pistons forward and back, near the headboard of the bed.

George heads to the bathroom, stripping and lubing up his fingers to stretch himself out.

"Ngh~" he moans as he enters a third finger. He was half hard already. After a few more minutes of thrusting his fingers into him and scissoring, he puts back on his shorts, not bothering with his boxers and shirt, and leaves the bathroom.

"Ready?" The male director asks him.

"Yeah," he responds. George walks over to the bed, stripping his last article of clothing. Strange how back when he first started, he would get nervous or embarrassed even if he took off his shirt. Now he's sitting on the bed naked with a hard on, while his boyfriend stares lasciviously at him.

"And action!"

George positioned himself on all fours, backing up until he felt the cold, lubed up, dildo poked at his entrance. He turned on the machine and it entered him slowly. He gasped out, letting it thrust into him. After getting used to it, he adjusted the speed to making it go faster.

"Ah- hahh.. mmph'" George drops his head, the pleasure of it overtaking his body. The machine was relentless, fucking him hard without slowing down.

He looks up at Clay who was still sitting on the chair, but this time leaning a little forward, gaze lustful. George smirks at him. He adjusts the speed once more, going even faster.

He moans wantonly and loudly as he looks at Clay with half lidded eyes. He can see Clay clench his fist and would've smirked if not for the open mouthed fucked out face he had.

"Uhhh- mm! haH~" He arms were starting to hurt from the strain of propping himself up.

George grabs a medium sized dildo that he had set aside on the bed earlier, placing it in front of him. He makes sure that Clay's eyes were on him as he licks a long stripe up it. He sees Clay bite his lips. George smirks before taking the toy in, moaning still at the fucking machine that still thrust into him. His cock had leaked an excessive amount of precum. He feels his climax coming close.

"Mmm-" He moans on the dildo, having a hard time going up and down on it as the fucking machine was relentless in pace.

He ditched the dildo and decided to touch himself. He wants to cum. He needs to cum. Reaching down, he strokes himself fast, squeezing just enough to feel the friction from his movements. He raises his ass up more and spreads his legs further. The machine kept its rough pace.

George can feel his climax pooling beneath him, ready to burst at any time. He looked up and at Clay, who sat stiffly in his chair.

George lets out a sluttish cry when he comes, cum spurting on his abdomen and onto the bed sheets. He whimpered as the machine kept going and reached backwards to turn it off.

"And cut!" The director shouts.

George eases himself off the dildo and sits up sorely.

"Good job, George," the director nods at him before shouting orders at the rest of the crew to clean up.

He grabbed several tissues, cleaning himself off and grabbing the set of clothes at the desk to put on. When Clay drove them home, he couldn't help but notice the tent in his jeans and George smirked as he rested his chin against his hand, staring at the window.

When they got home, Loki greeted them with a mew before hopping onto the couch and onto the cat tower they had bought yesterday for him. George walks to the bedroom so he could change into more comfortable clothes than a tee shirt and jeans but was met with a hard push causing him to land on the bed.

Immediately, Clay was on top of him, straddling him as he took off his shirt. George swallowed nervously but he was secretly aroused at how lustful his boyfriend looked. The blonde leaned down to kiss at his neck. George moaned sharply when Clay bit and sucked on a spot on his collarbone.

"You knew what you were doing, hmm?" Clay says huskily into his ears. "You purposefully riled me up, didn't you?"

George could only whimper, unable to deny the truth.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he whispered.

George felt himself getting hard, despite the panicky feeling he has because of how sore he already was from filming. "Clay, not now," he whimpered.

"You brought it upon yourself," his boyfriend simply says. Clay undos George's jeans and his own. "Flip over and spread your legs."

George does so, raising his ass in the air and spreading his legs like how he did while filming. He feels a finger trace his spine and his breath hitches when the finger reaches his tailbone, teasing him with an airy touch. Then the finger dipped between his cheeks, touching his hole. He winces.

"That machine did quite a toll on you," he says, amused. "It swelled up."

George whines. "Clay, I don't think I can take anymore." Clay lines himself up, pouring lube onto his dick.

"George," he sighs. "You have to learn how to take responsibility."

Clay pushes into him slowly, easing into him. He thrusts slowly at first before moving faster and faster. George couldn't help it as tears pricked in his eyes from the pain of being fucked again, for the second time in the day.

"Ah! Clay!" George moans.

Clay fucks him hard and fast. "Was the fucking machine good, baby?" He grunts as he thrusts at an angle, hitting his prostate.

"Y-yes," George moans. "B-but you're- ah! Better- hng!"

Clay smirks. "Of course."

After more hits on his prostate, George cums, quicker than usual. He was still sensitive from cumming not too long ago.

"Already?" Clay teases. "Too bad, you'll just have to endure it until I'm done, Georgie."

George tightens his grip on the bed sheet, gasping out at the overload of pleasure and pain. "Ah- Clay!"

After a feel more thrusts, Clay pulls out, feeling somewhat bad from George's squirming from oversensitivity. He strokes himself quickly, cumming onto George's back. He grabs a tissue, wiping the cum away and leans down to kiss George.

"That wasn't too bad was it?" Clay mumbled, stroking his hair.

"It was fine," George says, sounding exhausted.

His boyfriend smirked. "Yeah, I know you like it rough."

He blushed. "I'm gonna shower," he says, changing the subject. "Can you feed Loki please? It's almost meal time for him. The wet food's in the cabinet above the sink."

"Of course," Clay kisses him again. "Anything for you, baby."