Chapter 9

Clay:
Hi, how are you feeling?

George:
I'm good.
Hbu?

Clay:
Good!
Actually, more than good. I got the week off! Maybe we could hang out sometime?

George:
Maybe

George sighs, throwing his phone onto his bed somewhere. They have been texting casually now that they exchanged their contacts. George doesn't know how to feel about this. Was Clay just a coworker? A friend? Or did George think of him as more than that?

He blushes as he thinks about the times they had filmed scenes together. Dream, kissing him roughly and giving him a handjob. Dream, forcing him to swallow his cum. Then later giving him a blowjob and cuddling after.

At first, he was mad at him for touching him. But now... he kind of liked the feeling of his touch.

He feels the uncomfortable pressure of his erection against the fabric of his sleep shorts, creating a tent. George pulls his shorts and underwear down, grabbing his dick roughly with his hands. He starts to pump slowly, eyes closed and head thrown back slightly.

Dream...

Dream's piercing green eyes would meet with his own, half lidded and with a smirk. His experienced hands touching him all over.

George moans, starting to stroke himself faster with more pressure.

Dream would kiss him, hands like feathers dancing across his chest and abdomen.

George brings his free hand up to his chest from under his shirt, playing with his nipples."Nngh..." George strokes even faster, desperate for release.

He would feel Dream's own hard on pressed against his entrance-

"Dream~" George cries out as he ejaculates into his hands.

He pants slightly, eyes half lidded. Some of his cum had gotten onto his sleep shirt. He sighs, grabbing a tissue from his bedside and cleaning himself off. He takes off his shirt, throwing it into the laundry basket.

Did I really just fantasize about Dream? George thought, blush still apparent on his face. I kind of want him to fuck me.

The phone he had forgotten about rung. George looks down to where his phone was, slightly annoyed at the sharp ringtone. Glancing at the screen, he sees "President" shown clearly in the middle. He accepts the call.

"Hi."

"Hey George," the president greets. "Are you available to film tomorrow?"

"Uhh," George pretends to think, even though he has nothing to do other than work. "I should be free."

"Perfect! Maybe you'd like to be a Top this time?" The president suggests.

"Oh," was all George could say.

"Let's give it a shot," he says cheerfully. "Also, I'll be assigning a manager to you shortly. I'll tell him to meet you after your shoot tomorrow."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know."

"See you tomorrow, George."

The end of the call beeped annoyingly in his ear and he closed the call. Topping someone? Would that mean actual sex? Going all the way? Also, he had no idea how to. He looks down at his phone again. But someone else does.

George:
I got asked to film tomorrow
The pres said I'm going to top someone

Clay:
pffft!

George:
What's so funny -.-

Clay:
You?
Topping someone?

George:
Shut up.
Anyways, i need some tips... I don't know how any of this works...
For future shoots as well

Clay:
Well,
U could always practice with me.

George could only blush at the offer. A small part of him wants to leave him on read but the larger part of him would love to accept it. It would mean spending more time with him. His heart beats a little faster.

George:
Sure