Chapter 11

Smut chapter 

They sat in silence as Clay drove. George stared at the window boredly, watching buildings, street lights, and trees blurring.

"So," Clay starts to say. "You couldn't top, eh?"

"Yep," George deadpanned. He sighs. "To be honest, I'm still a bit afraid of this job. The president gave me time, saying that I should do some research or something before accepting to film something."

Clay nods as he makes a turn right. "I mean, you are an amateur." And you don't even know your own sexuality. "But, the job is quite scary in the beginning. It gets better the longer you're in the industry.

George sighs again, looking dejected. "I can't believe I pussied out of topping."

"Do you think being a bottom is embarrassing?" Clay asks, as he hums along to the quiet song in the background.

"Sort of," he mumbled.

"Well, don't be. Have you read the comments on our videos? They think you're really cute; I think you're really cute."

George feels a blush forming. "No... but the president said I should."

Clay hums again. "We can do that at my place."

George feels the car slowing down as Clay pulls into a driveaway. He looks up to see the grand, luxurious lobby of a condominium The Mercedes climbs up a semi-steep, circling ramp before pulling into a spacious parking slot.

Clay turns the engine of his car off and turns to him. "Come on," he says as he opens his door and exits. George does the same on the opposite side. They entered the elevator once the doors opened and George noticed the other had clicked on the 22nd floor.

The doors open once more, but this time, they're leaving the elevator. They walked in the hallway, which was lined with a red-brown carpet, with George slightly behind Clay. They reach the end of it and Clay takes out his keys, unlocking and opening the door.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he grins at George, who stared at the interior wide eyed.

Just from the door, he can see that the living room, and kitchen, was spacious. It was probably double or triple the size of George's shitty living room. He could only assume that the bedroom and bathroom were also wastefully large.

"Are you gonna come in?" Clay asks as he slips off his shoes and socks and into some fuzzy slippers.

"Yeah..." George mumbles, still in awe. Humble abode my ass. He slips off his shoes and Clay gently kicks a pair of fuzzy slippers at him.

"You can wear those."

"Thanks...?" George slips them on to find that they were a size or two larger than what he'd usually wear. Damn tall people.

George kind of stands in the middle of the room awkwardly when Clay disappears somewhere. He glances around. Clay's condo seemed to be relatively simple and basic. A large flat screen TV was attached to the wall and on the opposite side sat a large L-shaped sofa, with a modern glass coffee table on top of a fuzzy rug in between.

Though what George was surprised about was how clean the whole house was. His own apartment was messy as hell, always a plate or two in the kitchen sink. Clay didn't seem like one to have a clean house.

Speaking of the devil, Clay pokes his head out from a corner, dirty blonde hair falling just above his eyes. "You coming?"

"Coming where?" George tilts his head.