Chapter 8

George slowly blinks and opens his eyes. He feels the warmth of Clay's front side against his back and he blushes, pulling away from the other man quickly. George's uncareful movements wake Clay and the other sits up slowly next to him.

George looks at his phone. It was almost 3pm. They have been napping for about two hours.

"Feeling less tired now?" Clay asks, yawning.

"Yeah," George mumbled his reply. "Were we allowed to sleep in here?"

"I mean, yeah we can. They don't recommend it because they'd like to clean up every room as soon as possible but they'll understand that we got tired after filming." Clay stands up from the bed and slips on his shoes. "Come on, I'll take you home."

George and Clay both exit the room, walking with about a foot in between them towards the elevators. George felt a bit awkward and confused. Clay didn't say anything about napping with him, he only accepted it. He himself accepted it.

"So the two sleeping beauties are finally awake," a familiar voice remarked snarkily.

George looks up to see Caine leaning against the windows, eyes sparkling with amusement. He noticed that Clay had stiffened up.

"How was the nap?" The pink haired man asks.

"Fine," Clay says with a clipped tone.

"This is your second time filming with each other, isn't it?" Caine smirks at Clay. "Last time I met George, he told me he wasn't coming back here, after filming with you. I thought you'd take care of your bottoms after."

"I'm not a bottom," George retorts.

Caine raises an eyebrow. "Then what are you? A switch?"

George had no idea what a "switch" was but he'd assume it was someone who can both top and bottom, just from context clues.

When George didn't answer, Clay rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's go." He begins to walk again, George following close behind him.

"You're pretty cute, George," Caine comments as the other two actors walk past him. "I'd love to film something with you someday; I'd take care of you after, unlike a certain someone." Caine turns around so he can face George.

"W-what?" George says with a head tilt. He was confused at the compliment and offer.

Clay grits his teeth. "Let's go." He grabs George's wrists and pulls him to the elevator, clicking the button.

"I'll see you around, cutie." Caine gives a nonchalant wave before walking away.

"Finally," Clay grumbled.

George looked at the direction where Caine was heading and then back to Clay, who had an annoyed look on his face.

"What's up with you and him?" George looks down at his wrist. Clay was still holding onto him, tightly. "Also, can you release me? It kinda hurts."

Instantly, Clay releases his hold on his wrist. "Sorry," he apologies. "Caine and I have a small rivalry with each other, nothing more."

The elevator doors open. Surprisingly there were several people inside. The two actors entered and were silent throughout the ride. They hit the floor Clay parked on and exited.

"Is it because he's number 2?" George asks, curious.

"Yeah."

"Is he close to taking your spot?"

"Pffft!" Dream laughs before looking down at George, eyes twinkling. "He'll have to train for another hundred years."

George smiles, amused.