Chapter 6

Warnings:

- Writing of explicit scene 

George checked his bank account through his bank's app on his phone.

$26.10.

He sighs. Well, he was broke, fired from his part time bartending job. At least rent's paid. It has been about a week since he'd been to the dreaded building.

George felt the smirk on Dream's lips that was pressed against the skin of his neck. Dream kisses then proceeded to suck on the patch of skin between his neck and the top of his collar bone. Meanwhile, a hand trailed down to his clothed erection, stroking it slowly. George moaned.

He shook his head to get rid of the memories. His face was tinted pink.

Stupid Dream.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He glanced down at it to see an unknown number. He picked it up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey George, it's the President," the President says. "There were some papers you needed to sign regarding your bank information; so we can directly deposit your income in there. Are you able to come in today?"

"Uhm, sure," he says, even though he vowed never to go back. "I can get there in an hour or so?"

"Awesome. My office is on the 36th floor, at the very end of the hall. I'll see you later."

And then the annoying beeps that indicate that a call has ended sounded.

George closes his phone and plops onto his bed, sighing in regret. He doesn't even know how much he's getting paid from that one scene.

This better have been worth the money.

He laid there for a few more minutes before getting up to grab a black tee and black skinny jeans from his closet. George opens his phone again to check the bus schedule.

Bus 13 coming in 7 minutes. Perfect.

George stares at the automatic sliding glass doors at the entrance of the building. It was busy like always, people with proper business attire walking around frantically.

He takes a deep breath before entering the building. He entered an elevator with several others, clicking on the 36th floor. They seem to be giving him weird looks and George felt self conscious. It was probably because he clicked on the 36th floor.

Once they reached the 21st floor, George had the elevator all to himself. He sighs in relief. He didn't think he could take those judgemental stares any longer.

Okay... end of the hall.

He walks to where the filming rooms are, turning a right to where the end was.

"Ah~! Nghh..."

George flinches. A couple of yards ahead of him was Room #7, the door slightly opened. He could see that the button light next to the room number was yellow, meaning it was occupied.

What the fuck is going on?

George knew he shouldn't look. He subconsciously already knew what was going on in there. But curiosity took the best of him and he decided to take a peek anyways.

George had to put a hand over his mouth to cover the short gasp he let out.

The room was crowded with people, cameras were everywhere, all pointed towards a bed where a man was on fours on.