Bonus Chapter 3

Threesome (Caine/Dream/George)

Smut

George moans as he gets pushed onto the bed in room three. Dream presses his lips onto his, hard, kissing him roughly. His boyfriend bites on his lips gently and he opens his mouth wider, giving him more access to his mouth.

A cat call sounded and the two broke apart slowly. George looks away, blushing while Dream only turns his head around smirking.

"Can I join in yet?" Caine says with a lopsided smile, eyes narrowed hungrily at George, who laid trapped underneath and between Dream's arms.

"Sure," Dream sits up, untrapping George who also sat up, blushing.

The other day, Dream had asked George if he would be down for a threeseome with Caine. To Dream's surprise, George agreed, although embarrassed. They then decided on a time and day to meet up at the company, borrowing one of the rooms.

Suddenly Caine was between him. George feels hands on his legs, pushing them wide open. He turns his head to the side, bottom lip between his teeth, looking away, blush very apparent on his face. His legs were spread with his knees pointed inwards at each other at a poor attempt of hiding his pink hole and hard cock.

"So pretty," Caine says huskily as he pours lube onto his fingers.

George whimpers when he feels wet digits press against his entrance and when they finally press in, he lets out a long moan. Long fingers thrusts in and out in a steady rhythm; not too slow nor too fast. When Caine hits his prostate, a spike of hot white pleasure goes straight to his dick and he starts to leak precum. He spreads his legs wider, toes curling at the slow stretch.

From the corner of his eyes, George sees Dream staring hungrily at him, a hand stroking his own cock slowly. He brings an arm to cover his red face, embarrassed at being looked at as he was being fingered. He couldn't help but have a hand drift down to his leaking dick, stroking it to relieve some pressure.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed his arm that covered his face, pushing it away and another hand grabbed his wrist that he was touching himself with.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't cover your face," Dream orders, voice low. "I want to see you. And you can't touch yourself yet." Dream added with a smirk.

"Ah!" George moans, throwing his head back, when another finger is added, all three deep inside of him, curled to press against his prostate.

"Do you like that, George?" Caine asks, a shit-eating grin on his face.

He nods frantically. "P-please fuck me," he whines, asking no one in particular. He just needed something that wasn't fingers inside of him. Caine uncurls and curls his finger again, constantly teasing him. "Ngh- mmm... ah~ S-stop I'm gunna c-" Then the fingers were gone and he whimpered at the loss. He was so close yet so far. He felt his own pre-cum drip onto his belly.

"On your hands and knees baby," Caine demands.

George turns around, raising his ass into the air, legs spread. When he feels Caine's hands on his hips, he pushes back against him, feeling his hard erection pressing against one of his cheeks. George presses his face into his arms that propped him up, embarrassed that he was so desperate to get fucked.

"Hey. He's mine."

George looks up, half lidded. Dream glares at Caine who only made a clicking sound with his tongue.

Dream smirks. "You can use his mouth though."

"No fair, I stretched him," Caine rolls his eyes as he complains but grins anyway. "Well, his mouth is just as good, I guess."