Chapter 18

The next morning, George was first to wake up. Clay was beside him, snoring softly. He pries away from his hold, careful not to wake the sleeping blonde up. He sits up at the edge of the bed and winces at how sore he was. Limping, he heads to the bathroom to shower.

As he showered, trying to get rid of the cum Clay had left with him, he thought about their relationship. What were they even? Did he mean it when he told him that he loved him last night?

After the thoughtful shower, he groans at the fact that he had forgotten to bring in a change of clothes. He wrapped a towel around his hips and pokes his head out of the bathroom, surprised that Clay had woken up as well, sitting on his bed mid-stretch.

"Hey," he greets simply.

"Hi," George greets back. "I forgot some clothes."

"Okay," Clay yawns. "Feel free to go in my closet."

For the past few days he had been here, he has been borrowing Clay's clothes. They were a bit oversized on him, but he didn't mind (Clay thought he looked cute in his clothes).

George limps into the walk-in closet and selects a thin lime green hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts before leaving back to the bathroom to change.

"So, what are we?" George had asked when he sat down on the couch as Clay cooked something up in the kitchen.

George was met with silence and his doubt began to grow.

"We can be boyfriends if you want to," Clay finally says as he sets down two plates of bacon and eggs.

George heads over to the kitchen island and takes a seat, stabbing a fork into a piece of crispy bacon. "But do you want to?"

Clay had answered immediately. "Of course."

"Really?"

"Yes," Clay stops eating to stare into his eyes, fondness clearly showing in the green orbs. "I told you I love you last night, didn't you hear?"

"I did," George blushes, looking down at his plate.

"George, be my boyfriend?"

"Okay," he answers shyly.

Clay had the biggest smile on his face when he said yes. "I was so scared you were going to say no."

"Why would I say no?"

"I don't know," he shrugs. "Maybe because you didn't say 'I love you' back to me last night."

He flushes an even deeper shade of red. "I- I don't like saying it."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Yeah, just because." George stubbornly says.

Clay chuckles. "You're so cute. You'll eventually say it, I know you love me very much."

George rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, keep dreaming."

"Pun intended?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"I guess so," George grins.

"So, George, my new boyfriend," Clay teased. "What's your favorite color? Mine's green."

"I guess blue," he replies after a moment of thoughtful thinking. "It's the only color I can actually see."

"What?" Clay widens his eyes. "You're colorblinded?"

"Yup," George takes a moment to chew on his food. "I'm red and green colorblind I think..."

"Did you know my eyes are green?"

"Yeah," George replies.

"How?"

George shrugs. "Red and green looks the same to me, but I know for a fact that humans can't have red eyes... so it must be green."

Clay grins widely. "How do you know I'm not a vampire?"

"Vampires aren't real, idiot," George rolled his eyes. "Besides, your eyes just look yellow to me."

"Ew, that's disgusting."

"I know, you're very revolting to look at."

Clay places a hand on his heart, showing fake pain. "That hurts me George. I thought I was handsome."

You are very handsome. "You're only handsome in your dreams."

"Was that another pun?"

"You're so annoying." George rolled his eyes again but he had a fond smile on his face.

-

"Hey George," Clay says suddenly in the middle of a movie session.

George laid his head on the side of his Clay's chest with Clay's arm around him.

"Yeah?"

"Want to move in?"

George looks up at him. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." Clay looks down. "I mean, you've been living here for the past week now and it'd save you the rent money for your shitty apartment."

George leans his head back onto Clay's chest. "Okay, I accept your offer."

Clay kisses his forehead. "We'll be able to share the same bed every night," he says dreamily.

He scoffs. "I'm not having sex with you every night. I'm sore enough as it is - I struggle to walk!"

"After care, baby," Clay winks at him.

"Your libido is ridiculously high."

"I'm a porn star, George."

"I'd have thought it would have the opposite effect on you," George sighs exasperatedly. "I'm already tired of it, even though I haven't even filmed that many videos."

George could feel Clay give a little shrug. "What can I say? I love my job."

"Also, you should text your manager," Clay points out.

"Huh? Why?"

"Tell him we're in a relationship, and that you can't film with anyone other than myself or solo."

"You're so overprotective," George smiles as he takes out his phone, sending Darryl a text.

"Like I said, you're mine, and mine only."