Bonus Chapter 2

George smirks when he opens the door to the bedroom, just coming home from school. He feels himself getting hard from the sight.

Clay had his arms above his head, handcuffs on both wrists, dick hard with a cock ring at the base and a vibrator attached near the tip. He also had a blindfold on.

"George?" Clay lets out a gasp.

"I'm home, baby," George starts to strip and grins as he notices how swollen Clay's lips were from his biting. He had been a torturous four hours for Clay.

After all his articles of clothing were off his body and on the ground, he climbed onto the bed, straddling Clay and sitting in front of his dick. His boyfriends whimpers, hips thrusting upwards, sliding between his cheeks and the middle of his back.

"No moving," George scolds, eyes glinting.

"Please," Dream begs. "I need to be in you, right now. Please George, it's been hours."

"Shh," George pecks him on the lips. "I want to tease you some more first."

"You're terrible," the blonde gasps.

George reaches back, removing and turning off the vibrator. Clay sighs with relief, although it wasn't much relief. That stupid cock ring has to go. He sits back, looking at the view below him. Everything about Clay was beautiful; to the dirty blonde hair that was wet with sweat and messily splayed across the bed, the way his lips were swollen and slightly opened, the flushed look on his face, and his muscular torso.

"You look so beautiful," he says as he traces his hands across the rippled abs. "You're lucky I let other men share you."

Clay bucks his hips again, earning a disapproving noise from George. "It's part of my job."

George sighs. "I know." He turns around this time his front facing Clay's very hard dick. He licks his lips before going down on it.

Clay moans, throwing his head back. George goes down slowly, hands holding down his hips to prevent him from thrusting up. When the tip hits the back of his throat, he gags slightly and feels tears forming at the corners of his eyes but he ignores it. No matter how many times he had given Clay a blowjob, his size never failed to make him gag.

When he goes up, he sucks in slightly to apply pressure on his length, causing Clay to groan. George continues to go up and down, painfully slow. It was painful for Clay regardless because he just couldn't cum with the cock ring curled tightly at the base of his dick.

"George," the blonde moans. "Please let me fuck you."

With a pop, George sits up again, looking back at his boyfriend. He smirks, even though Clay can't see that, with the blindfold on. "No," he says mischievously, hand stroking the spit covered dick. He could see that Clay had his lips sealed into a tight line. Maybe he was being a bit too mean.

Then he hears clicking noises and George's eyes widened with shock when he realized that Clay had unlocked the hand cuffs.

What the fuck how?

George sat frozen, still straddling Clay as he pulled off the blindfold with one hand, tossing it somewhere on the ground. Green eyes pierced his brown ones as the blonde rubbed his wrists, which were red from rubbing on the hand cuffs. He looked angry?

"I've had enough of your teasing," Clay growls.

He felt hands on his hips and felt himself being pushed off pressed into the bed with his ass in the air. "W-wait," George tries to reason as he feels the familiar cold metal of a cock ring slide down and onto his dick. "I was almost done teasing you; I wanted to ride you." He feels the warm tip of Clay's dick lined against his entrance. "I'll be good? I promise." George looks back at him, trying his best attempt at puppy eyes.

"Oh don't worry, baby," Dream purrs, leaning down to nibble at his ear. George let out a gasp. "I won't be teasing you."

That was a lie, and George knew it.

"I haven't stretched yet," George panics as he feels the round head push slowly into him.

"Oh George," Clay sighs. "You've been a bad boy." He feels his dick twitch at the pet name. "And I know you like a little bit of pain anyway."

He lets out a loud gasp-moan when he feels the entire length of Clay's thick cock push into him roughly. The stretch burned but like Clay had said, he did like a little bit of pain. The burn only added to his pleasure. He felt himself leaking precum, whining, realizing he'll probably have to beg for his release because of the cock ring.

George felt the slow slide of Clay's cock, rubbing his insides in a delicious way. But he was going too slow.

"Faster," he gasps, hips pushing back slightly. But Clay didn't change his speed.

"No." Although George couldn't see his face right now, he could just imagine the shit-eating grin on his boyfriend's face for taking his little "revenge" on him.

George only bites his lips, concealing a whine. If Clay was going to be like this, then he's not letting him hear the noises he loves hearing so much from him.

Clay thrusts into him roughly once, pressing hard against his prostate. His half-lidded eyes widened but he bites down onto his hand to stop himself from moaning out.

"Let me hear you," Clay demands.

"N-no," George refuses stubbornly.

Then Clay slid out and he almost, almost, whimpered at the loss. He felt too empty. George yelped when he felt himself being manhandled. Now, he was on top of his boyfriend again, this time facing him.

"You said you were going to ride me," the blonde cocks an eyebrow, a smirk slowly forming.

He bites his lips. Piece of shit. A hand reaches behind him to grab at the hard dick. He lifts himself up from his sitting position to line the dick up with his entrance before sitting down on it.

"Mmph!" Biting his lips, he was still committed to making as little noise as possible.

As George bounced up and down slowly on Clay's dick, his hand made his way to his own dick, trying to touch himself. A larger hand grabs his wrist tightly.

"Don't touch yourself until I let you," Clay demands.

He whimpers, forgetting his task of not making any sounds. "Please," he begs. "Touch me, Clay, please."

"Do what you've promised first."

Now, George was riding fast and hard on his dick, with Clay thrusting upwards to help him. He lets out moans, whines, cries, desperate for his sweet release.

He feels a bit of pressure being pulled away from him and he looks down to see that Clay had taken off the cock ring.

"Touch yourself," Clay grits out.

A desperate hand immediately replaced the ring, stroking his dick as he continued to ride Clay. He could tell that his boyfriend was close to cumming.

"Ah~!" George cries out as he cums. He squeezes down on Clay and he too, lets out a groan and George feels the warm liquid spurting inside of him.

He sighs before leaning on top of his boyfriend, ignoring the sticky mess he had made. "How'd you get out of those handcuffs?"

A hand runs itself through his hair. "I have a way," Clay smirks.

He sits up, displeased. "What?"

Clay rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, I've been in the porn industry for so long. You don't think I have any experience with toys?"

George sits up, wincing as Clay's softening cock exits him and at the cum about to leak out. He rolls over onto his back on the bed.

"I really underestimated you, huh?"

"We can do this again," Clay smirks. "I won't break out next time."

George rolls his eyes before grinning too. "Bet."