Chapter 16

George was nervous. He currently sat in the break room at the company's building, which he had only discovered today after pacing around the hallways.

Today was filming day. With Caine.

He bites his lips anxiously. He had told Clay that he didn't need a ride to work, in case he stayed and found out that he's filming with Caine. If that was the case, Clay would've found out he lied and George did not want him to lose his trust for him.

Thankfully, despite the constant pressuring, Clay had let it go and instead had gone out to do some errands. George had then taken the bus to the company, early by a half an hour.

Darryl pokes his head into the break room. "Oh there you were, George!" the manager exclaimed. "Just letting you know, you have about ten more minutes before they start the film."

George smiles softly at him. "Thanks for letting me know."

The other man beams. "Of course! Let me know if you need anything! I'll be in my office. I have a meeting with Zak though so make sure you knock first!"

"Thank you, Darryl."

After a few more minutes of contemplating about his situation. He gathered his balls together to walk out of the room and head to filming room #1.

As expected, cameramen were setting up the cameras and Caine was just sitting on the chair, crossed armed, waiting on the crew to finish setting up with unwavering confidence. Caine looks up at him and beckons him over. George towards him, a bit shakily and sits in the chair next to his.

"Hey, cutie," he smirks.

"Hi... Caine," he mumbles. George squirms in his chair. For some reason, he feels as if he's betraying Clay by filming with Caine today.

"Actors, ready when you are," a woman says loudly. He assumes it was the director.

"Let's go," Caine walks over to the bed sitting down, back resting on the headboard with George following him, sitting next to him. His heart pounds in his chest, hard and loud.

"And action!"

Caine gets right into business. He turns, gripping his chin semi-harshly and kisses him roughly, biting and tonguing. George gasps in shock at the roughness and at the hand that trailed down his hips, groping his crotch and at the other hand that slipped under his shirt, rubbing and caressing his side and chest.

George moans and he feels himself getting hard from Caine's touches. They break apart to take a breath. George's face was flushed pink, mouth slightly opened to breath and glassy eyes half lidded. Caine's hand undos his jeans, unzipping and starts pulling down his pants and tosses it away somewhere in the room.

He lets him. Only because he had to. Only because it was part of his job.

Caine gives him a kiss on his neck, before sucking and biting on it. He gasps at the sudden sharp pain. There was bound to be a mark there tomorrow. The other man then gently pushes him onto his stomach, bare ass raised in the air with his legs spread. George whimpers.

"You're so cute," Caine says in a gruff, low tone. He inserts two lubed fingers into him, scissoring and thrusting into him fast.

"Ah!" George gasped at the sudden intrusion. He drops his head onto his forearms when Caine adds a third finger. He was going too fast, but for some reason, George's body loved it. He was fully hard. He had to stop himself from involuntarily thrusting at the air to relieve some of the pressure at his cock.

"You like that, George?" Caine teases as he curls his fingers inside of him, pressing on his prostate spot on.

He lets out a sluttish moan. "Ah~ nghm-" He starts to leak precum.

Then those fingers were removed and he let whimpers at the loss. George tries his best to look behind him, and from the corner of his eyes, he sees the other man kneeling behind him, dick, covered with lube, pressed bluntly against his entrance and fingers gripped tightly onto his hips.

"Do you want it?" Caine growls.

George shakes his head but his body betrays him as he involuntarily pushes back onto Caine's cock, but his iron grip prevents him from moving.

"You're so needy," he purrs. "Why don't you beg for it, hm?"

George moans mournfully. Tears pricking in his eyes at how hard he was and how he wasn't able to relieve that pressure unless he begged.

I want Dream, I want Clay.

"Pl-please..." he eventually says,

His weak begging wasn't much but it was enough for Caine as he happily obliged. He thrusts all the way in and George lifts his head in shock, eyes widened, pricked tears now flowing down his cheeks. He moans at the pleasure, the pain, the guilt.

Dream Dream Dream Dream. Was all he could think about.

He lets out a cry as Caine fucks him roughly. His hips start to hurt from the grip of Caine's fingers. Feeling close to his climax, his dick leaking an excessive amount of precum, he tightens himself on Caine, who groans at the sudden warm pressure.

"You-you're close, aren't you," Caine huffs, keeping at his relentless, harsh pace.

The tears keep going. He felt so guilty. But why? Him and Clay weren't anything special, were they? Regardless, he feels a pang of pain from his heart, constantly ringing inside of him. It hurt.

Suddenly, he felt an immense curling of arousal and pleasure. Caine had found his prostate and continuously thrusting at it. He was so close.

"Cum, George," Caine's voice suddenly whispered into his ears. "Cry out my name."

George cries out the other's name, cumming and staining his abdomen and the bed sheets. But all he really wanted to cry out was Dream's name.

Caine fucks him through his orgasm and George's eyes glasses over. It was pleasurable from the start but now it was starting to become painful from the overstimulation.

"Ah- Caine-" George still had tears streaming down his face.

After a few more rough thrusts, Caine groans and cums deep into him. George feels almost disgusted. He feels so, so guilty. He should've told Clay. He shouldn't have taken this offer to film, regardless of how high the payment was. He continues to cry.

All he wanted was Clay.

"And cut!" The director's high pitched voice cuts in.

Caine finally pulls out of him, cum dripping from his abused hole.

A few minutes later, the room was empty except for George, who laid, exhausted on the bed, cheeks wet with tears, and Caine changing into new clothes.

George feels a dip on the bed and he turns his head to see Caine with a wet cloth, trying to wipe up the cum that had leaked out from him. He winces at the touch, not only from the pain of being fucked.

"Unlike Dream, I like to take care of my bottoms at the end of filming," the pink haired man says with a grin. "Especially if it's you."

George pulls away from him, sitting up and grabbing at the clothes that he had brought and left on the nightstand next to the bed. Caine looks at him confused.

"I- I don't need you to take care of me," he says. He begins putting on his clothes, wincing at the cum that is slowly leaking out from his hole. "I have to go."

George grabs his belongings and leaves the room hurriedly. He pulled out his phone and clicked on the top chat.

George:

Clay

Please pick me up.