Chapter 7

Warnings:

- smut

George slowly blinks open his eyes. Groggily, he sits up from his bed and grabs his phone, turning it on to check the time; 11:07am.

To be honest, George isn't really used to not having a work routine. Back when he had his bartending job, he'd have a schedule and the occasional day off. But now, it was practically a free-for-all.

But he did have to film today. He sighs and lays back down on his bed. Filming with Dream.

He wouldn't know how to act around Clay. The last time he'd interacted with the actor was when George angrily snapped at him before leaving without another word.

The last time he had seen the actor though...

Scenes of Dream fucking another dude flashed in his mind again.

And the smirk. The fucking smirk.

He feels a strange curling feeling in his abdomen. George silently screams. What is wrong with him, seriously?

His phone buzzes in his hand - it is in silent mode - and George looks down on it. A text from an unknown number. He clicks on it.

Unknown Number:
Hi George, it's Clay.

George:
How did you get my number?

Changed "Unknown Number"s contact name to Clay
Added Clay to contacts

Clay:
I got it from the President
I'm downstairs btw

George:
Wtf why

Clay:
To pick you up

George:
I don't need you to pick me up.

Clay:
It'll save you the bus money
Also don't we have a film together anyway?

George groans. Maybe he regrets accepting the president's offer. Maybe that $1000 wasn't worth it. But he had no job and this paid well.

George:
Fine.

Quickly, George does his morning routine, brushing his teeth, showering. He hated making people wait for him. George decided to wear a simple white graphics tee with some black sweatpants.

After grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl he had on top of his kitchen table and taking a bite, he leaves his small apartment with the apple in hand.

Once he reached the street downstairs, he instantly recognized the sleek, shiny Mercedes. It's owner must've had it cleaned recently.

He takes another bite of his apple before throwing the other uneaten half away. George takes a breath before opening the passenger side of the car and hops in.

Clay looks up from his iPhone and gives him a smile. "Hey." He wore a white tee with an unbuttoned denim colored dress shirt and black jeans.

"Hi," George greets awkwardly.

Clay starts the car and begins driving.

"You didn't have to pick me up you know..."

"I know," Clay says. "I just wanted to apologize for last time."

"It's ok," George stares out the window. Why was he apologizing? He did nothing wrong. It was just George being snappy.

They continued to drive in silence. He didn't know whether or not it was awkward or comfortable silence.

"So," George starts to say. "What are we filming today?"

"Uhh," Clay hesitated. "I'm not sure if you'll be comfortable with it."