Chapter 13

George wakes up, curled between Clay's warm arms. The other was still sleeping, snoring gently. He blushed, thinking about the activities that had happened last night.

What are they? Does George like him?

He was still unsure of how he felt about Clay. But recently, he felt something tugging at him whenever he was with him. His heart would flutter or beat faster, like how it was now, beating in a quick rhythm.

George continues to lay on the bed. They haven't showered yet, which was kind of gross, but right now, he wants to be in Clay's arms. He pushed closer to Clay's chest.

Then he feels Clay's hold tighten, pulling even closer to the other man.

"Good morning, George," he mumbled.

"Good morning," he says back.

After a few more minutes of laying comfortably in each other's presence,

"Shower?" Clay asks. "We probably smell pretty gross right now."

George nods. "Yeah, I feel kinda gross too." But I don't want to leave you.

"You can have it first," Clay says as he slowly sits up, staring at the blank TV screen in front of him, trying to blink his sleep away.

"Okay," George rolls to the end of the bed, sitting up as he slides on the fuzzy house slippers. He winces slightly, ass feeling pretty sore and at the cum that slid out.

After they both had showered, Clay had made them breakfast once again, this time a vegetable omelette.

"You're not in school, are you?" Clay says before taking a bite of his omelette.

"Nope," he responds, fork picking at his plate. He wasn't too much of a fan of vegetables, but he'll still eat it out of respect. It was actually pretty good. "I have to focus on earning money."

"Is it your grandma?"

George looks up. "How did you know?"

"When I saved your ass from when you were pickpocketing," Clay grinned at the memory. "You told me you pickpocket so you get extra money, for paying your grandma's hospital fees or whatever."

"I did not need any saving that day," George grumbled. "But I'm surprised you remembered."

Clay hums. "It wasn't a night to forget," he takes another bite of food before looking at George's plate. "You know, if you didn't like omelettes, you could've told me."

"It's not that I don't like omelettes - your cooking is very good by the way - I just don't like vegetables that much."

"Well if you want some meat, we can always take this to the bedroom," Clay smirks.

George flushes red from the crude joke.

"I'm just kidding," Clay adds.

"I know."

"Anyway," Clay coughs slightly. "How is your grandma? You visited her the other day, didn't you?"

"She's doing fine," smiling at the thought of her. She was a very kind lady who only wanted the best for George. Sad that life had to give her a chronic disease that left her hospital-bound. "It's the hospital fees that aren't fine. I'm like, a couple thousand short probably." Even though he had gotten paid for the videos he had already filmed, it still wasn't quite enough. His bank account was fuller than ever, but it just wasn't enough.

"I can pay the remaining thousand if you want," Clay offers.

George shakes his head, chewing and swallowing a mouthful.. "I don't like to take money from people, Clay."

"Well, you can borrow it from me," he suggests. "And you can take however long you want to pay me back."

"Thank you for offering, but I'm determined to work for it. I don't like owing people."

"You should probably text Darryl that you're ready to film again. If you're ready."

"Good idea." George begins to take out his phone to text his manager.

"Was two days of practice enough for you?" Clay teases. "You sure you don't want more?"

"Well, I am learning from the best," George leans back onto the chair, smirking. Though, he wouldn't be opposed to practicing more with Clay. Besides, he had agreed to staying a few nights with him.

Clay laughs. "I guess you're right."

Caine sits down into the chair in front of the President's desk, with his arms crossed confidently. "What's up, president?"

"Nothing much," the president chuckles. "I was just wondering if you'd be willing to film with George, the newbie."

Caine cocks an eyebrow with a smirk plastered on his face, interested. "Oh?"

"He's an amatuer, so you might have difficulties filming, but once he's ready to film again, I think the viewers would love to see you and him together, as he has only been with Dream." The president looks down at a file. "He's doing pretty good too. You'll probably help boost his reputation and your own reputation would go up too. Maybe you'll surpass Dream. Are you taking the offer?"

Caine smirks. To be frank, he didn't care about his ranking, well, he cared for it slightly. But he was okay with being number two - for now. However, if he could film with George, it would piss off Clay. He couldn't wait to see Dream's face when he found out that he had fucked his cute little boyfriend.

"Of course," he finally replies.