♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗

P R E S E N T I NG

P R E S E N T I NG...

↳ CALL ME YOURS

a taekook fanfiction.

THE DESCRIPTION:

Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children who are afraid of other people, but things change when they meet Taehyung.

REMINDERS/DISCLAIMERS:

- smut

- angst

- fluff

-topkook/bottomtae

-ignore grammar/spelling mistakes.

- this book is fictional

- I will not tolerate rude comments about this book or towards other readers.

- this book is not real, this is not how I portray the members of BTS in real life.

-any insensitive comments will be deleted

-this book is made up by my own imagination, so it is not realistic.

For those who are either reading this book again or if this is your first time, please understand that I wrote this book years ago and I wrote this book for fun. This book has spelling and grammar errors, i write differently now. I have improved. Writing books are not easy, especially when readers have their own views and different ways of living compared to other countries. The words I use for example' "togs" is something I have grown up to say, I write with words that are known to my country and known to what I have grown up with.

I am not happy with how I have written this book but it is what it is. You always start somewhere.  

Before you get into this book! this book used to be called 'The Employee' and is now called 'Call me yours' I have gone through all the chapters and edited them (some chapters would not let me edit) but I have done my best to make it readable! I h...

'Call me yours' I have gone through all the chapters and edited them (some chapters would not let me edit) but I have done my best to make it readable! I hope you love this book as much as I do.

and thank you to everyone who keeps reading this book and continuing to show love

I appreciate everyone who follows me and supports my books

THE CHARACTERS STORIES;

Jungkook's story

jungkook is a 23-year-old male who owns the biggest company in korea, he is a dad of two beautiful girls. euni is 7 and yeona is 2 years old both of the girls adore their dad more than anything in the world.

jungkook is the youngest CEO also the richest person in the country. jungkook is very hardworking and very cold to anyone besides a few friends and his two daughters. jungkook is thankful he met sarah as if he hadn't he wouldn't have two beautiful girls, sarah was involved in euni's life but after she had yeona she met a doctor and fell in love and left jungkook.

jungkook was gutted and disappointed when he came back from work one day and found both of his girls in the lounge crying as all sarah's stuff was gone. ever since that day, jungkook lost trust in everyone.

euni and yeona don't like many people, they shy away or get very uncomfortable. jungkook works most of the time so he finds it hard to find someone to look after his girls so pays jimin and jin to look after the girls or if they are both working, jungkook brings to work with them.

as he has a playroom for his kids just in case if he needs to bring them into work with him.

jungkook has 5 friends named jin, jimin, yoongi, hoseok, and namjoon who work at his company also some of them own cafes or police departments.

Taehyung's story

taehyung doesn't have many friends or family, I guess you could say he is lonely. he is a college student looking for a job as he has a very run-down house and wants to be able to save up for a new house but still be able to afford to get food for himself to eat.

taehyung is a very sweet and caring person who always tries to please people. taehyung loves kids and can multitask but he hates violence and aggressive people.

taehyung has one friend named jimin as they both go to college together. jimin and taehyung are extremely close.

LAST FEW NOTES;

Just know that there are people out there who to become young parents, either that be on purpose or accident. Jungkook becoming at dad at 16 is very young but I do find it rude with some of the comments judging him. it is part of the story-line. there could be people reading this who were also young parents, please have an open mind while reading this book.

everyone's life is different, everyone makes mistakes. some of those mistakes turn into blessings. as long as the parent and child are happy, safe and have a good support system that is all that should matter.

THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK "I CALL YOU MINE" IS OUT NOW! 

last little note;

please think before writing in the comments, authors see the hurtful comments some of you write. If you dont like the books you read it is not hard to not leave a hurtful comment in the comment section, just exit out the book and let other people enjoy the books. 

there is no reason to be nasty. I appreciate all the loving and caring readers who have been nothing but supportive and I really appreciate those who have messaged me with some feedback. 

not al lot of authors stick up for themselves when it comes to people being mean in the comments but I do, I dont tolerate it and if you think that is rude then that is your opinion. you all have every right to comment on books but authors have EVERY right to comment back and stick up for themselves. 

-CALL ME YOURS-

GODCHIMI