Chapter | 28

Author's note: for the people who asked what jungkook and taehyung both look like in this book here it is-

(TAEHYUNG)

(TAEHYUNG)

(JUNGKOOK)

CHAPTER 28

"for the news, this morning after the very strong storm last night there was a lot of destruction caused by the storm, but there are no numbers of injuries or casualties. the government suggests to live where every you are staying for the end of the week but job's and business will be back up and running"

"The government suggest that if you are staying somewhere where it is far from home please move back today. that is all for now" the news reporter says as jimin turns the tv off.

"you guys are happy to stay or go home," jungkook says looking around the room.

"we might stay," yoongi says putting an arm around jimin who nods

"yeah we will as well" jin says hugging namjoon.

"we will head off back home kids" mrs park and jungkook's mum say getting up and grabbing their bags and keys.

"are you guys sure?" jungkook asks as they both nod.

the adults get up and start hugging everyone goodbye. taehyung hugs rose goodbye and then gets a hug from jungkook's mum.

"It was so nice meeting you sweetie" she says causing taehyung to smile

"it was lovely to meet you!" he replies pulling away from the hug watching her walk over to jungkook

taehyung smiled looking at jungkook and his mum, he had always wished he had a family.... a mom or dad that actually cared about him.

after the parents left everyone stayed in the lounge to talk.