Chapter | 30

taehyung was now at home with yeona and euni, yeona was still asleep so taehyung had put yeona in her bed and euni was watching a movie.

taehyung went downstairs and sat on the couch with her.

"what is for dinner tae?" she asks looking at him

"I might cook burgers and chips," he says

"yummy!" she says jumping up and down on the couch

"is dada's friends still staying here?" she asks, taehyung nodding his head.

"I like dada's friends" she mumbles causing taehyung to smile brightly

"I should go start dinner so by the time everyone gets back dinner can be served, let me know if you need anything kay?" taehyung says getting up once she nods her head.

taehyung walks into the kitchen and grabs the meat and turns the oven up, he grabs a pan and puts oil on it waiting for it to heat up a little bit.

"buns, buns, buns" taehyung sings as he looks around for the bread bun's

"ahh huh" he says grabbing them putting them on the kitchen bench.

"euni do you think we should make chips or order them?" taehyung yells out

"order them in" she yells back.

"sweet less work for me," taehyung says rolling his eyes at how lazy he is today and puts the meat patty's into the frying pan.

as he was waiting for them to brown he grated some cheese, carrot and got some lettuce and sauces out for the burgers.

"oh hey tae you're home early" jimin says walking in with jin behind him.

"yeah" tae smiles not really feeling like telling them what happened

"where is yeona and euni?" jin asks

"yeona is asleep and euni is watching a movie" taehyung say's flipping the meat in the pan

"ooo what is for dinner?" jin asks taehyung who smiles

"burgers and chips" taehyung replies

"oh yum" jimin says

"i'm going to go have a shower and change into something comfier," jimin says leaving the room.

"jin!" they both hear euni shout as jin walks out of the room to the lounge.

after taehyung was done flipping 7 patties he put them in the oven to keep warm.

taehyung was done with his prep for dinner and ordered some chips from down the road.

taehyung grabbed his shoes and walked out of the house shutting the door behind him. walking out of the gates and down the road, he turned the corner and saw the dairy and chip shop from his view grabbing his card and walking into the shop.

"hi I ordered 7 dollars worth of chips 10 minutes ago by chance are they ready?" taehyung asks but receives a no

"it should be done in 3 minutes," the owner says

taehyung bows and leaves the shop walking over to the diary to see if there was anything he could get.

taehyung grabbed a basket and started looking through the aisle. grabbing some bread and milk also some snacks. going to head to checkouts to pay.

"that will be $29.89 sir," the lady says from behind the counter taehyung nods swiping his card, said his thanks, and walked out and went back into the takeaway bar and waited for his chips.