Chapter | 02

Taehyung's Pov

I was walking through the hallway of spring college, I headed towards my locker to grab my books for my first class back. I sigh, looking at everyone talking to each other and laughing. sometimes you can't help but wish that you weren't so lonely.

Once I got my books from my locker, I walked into class and found my spot and sat on my chair and put my books on the table.  as my first class this semester is about to start the principal then walks in through the classroom doors and everyone goes silent.

"good evening, students, welcome back as per usual! today we have an announcement from bighit company they are looking for people to work there," the principal says as everyone gasps and jumps in excitement.

"I'm sure many of you will like to apply, so we have a sheet on how to apply and what you will need to do," principal jui says as he hands everyone a sheet.

taehyung grabs the paper and slips it into his bag.

"please apply before this thursday," the principal says and exits the class.

taehyung is now walking home from college, even though he lives 1 hour away. he has to walk through dodge places as he just can't afford a car or travel.  he hops up to his doorstep to his shabby motel room and opens the door.

he places his bag on the floor, grabs the paper, and sits on his bed.

jeonCM is looking for new staff ready to earn and work hard!

This job requires you to be flexible with hours, Come on time, Have to be 17+ and more. This job is mostly office work, but there will be modelling included. As you may know, you will be working for Jeon Jungkook, who is the company owner. If you are interested in this job, please send a document about yourself to this email.

JiminPark21@jeoncm.com

Please hand all applications in by this Thursday. I will be in touch.

Sincerely Manager, Park Jimin.

"ah go bestfriend, go bestfriend" taehyung giggles as he finishes reading the letter

"I should apply, I'm probably not good enough, but I really need money", taehyung sighs as he starts to write his application as he doesn't have a computer.

"at least I can give this to jimin in person," taehyung thinks as he continues to write before going to sleep.

today is the day where jungkook, jimin, namjoon, jin, yoongi, and hoseok look through all the applications for the people who have sent in a document to apply. they were all sitting in jungkook's house reading over some printed out copies.

"ahaha, guys, listen to this one, my name is dunia, and I only want to work for mr. jeon because of his looks," hoseok read as they all shake their head a laugh

"that isn't very surprising," jimin said as he scrolled through online applications.

"so we have picked 3 that we like the most we just need one more", namjoon says as they continue to read it through.

jungkook drops some papers in the bin and goes to pick a new pile.

"I like this one," jungkook says aloud, causing everyone's attention to be on him; jimin stands up and grabs the paper out of his hand.

jimin smiles while reading the paper and nods. "I agree", he says. handing it back to jungkook, who nods and puts it into the accepted pile. he felt excited when he saw his bestfriends name scattered against the bottom of the paper. 

"awesome, jimin, will you all notify them that they got accepted into the 2nd training and for them to come this friday" jungkook states standing up and walking towards his two girls watching paw patrol.

"how are my babies," jungkook says, crouching down to their eye level

"we are good, daddy! yeona keeps closing and rubbing her eyes," euni says as she looks up at her dad, who smiles and nods. he walks over to his little girl and picks her up.

"is my munchkin tired" jungkook whispers and kisses her head

"kook, we are heading off now. I will let the four people know by tonight,"

jimin says jungkook nods and walks upstairs to put yeona in her bed. after that, jungkook walks downstairs to see euni walk towards him.

"I'm going to go to sleep, daddy. I'm tired," she says, rubbing her eyes. jungkook nods, kissing her forehead "okay, princess, want me to tuck you in?" he asks, lifting her up as she nods, putting her head on his shoulder.

jungkook walks her into her room and lays her on her bed, tucking her in

"you okay, princess?" jungkook asked

"yeah, just worried about sissy," she says, fiddling with her fingers.

"whys that," jungkook asked

"she only talks to me; she doesn't open up to anyone," she says sadly as jungkook nods understanding.

"I will figure something out, be there for her when she needs it and try not to worry about it, okay?" jungkook asks, causing his daughter to smile and nod.

jungkook hums and kisses her forehead "goodnight, sweetheart", jungkook says and walks out of her room, shutting the door behind him.

he sighs, walking towards his own room and lying on his bed.

he falls asleep happily, knowing his daughters are with him, safe and happy.