Chapter | 01

"dada", I heard my youngest daughter yeona mumble as she pointed to the tv

"oh-h n-no", yeona whispered as dora lost her map. I chuckle and pick my daughter up and kiss her cheek "you're such a precious munchkin", I say as I kiss her forehead and grab her lunch box and put it in her bag.

"euni?" I shout as my 7-year-old daughter comes running from upstairs "yes, daddy?" she says as she hugs his leg.

"I have put you and yeona's lunch box in your bags. can you carry it to the car, please," I ask as euni nods and grabs both of the bags as we head towards my car. I buckle yeona in her car seat, and euni places the bags in the boot and hops into the car.

"lock house," I say into my watch as I hear my phone buzz meaning my house is locked. I hop into the car and drive off to work.

jungkook parks in his private spot where only his friends park, jungkook hops out of his car and grabs yeona and his bag as euni grabs her own and hops out of the vehicle.

they start walking inside as everyone stares in awe at jungkook and his children. the girls begin to get scared at everyone staring at them. jungkook notices this and then grabs onto euni's hand as yeona hides her face in jungkook's chest.

jungkook stares coldly at everyone and walks up to the elevator heading towards jin's office. "jinnnie!" euni shouts and runs up to jin, jumping onto him.

"ah, euni, my sunshine," jin says as he lifts the 7-year-old up.

jungkook smiles as he sees euni hugging jin. "are you okay for me to leave them here for a couple of hours?" jungkook asks as he sets down yeona's bag.

"of course, I still have some of their toys in my office," jin says as jungkook nods and walks into jin's office, still carrying yeona.

"are you worried about her?" jin asks as he eyes yeona with a sad expression "very", jungkook sighs sadly as he looks at his daughter, who is asleep on his chest.

"I'm still thankful that she is okay with you, but I wish she would talk more or not get scared so easily," jungkook says as he sits on jin's couch.

"like she doesn't want anyone besides me or euni picking her up or touching her, I just wish she could rely on someone else too," jungkook says as he creases her head as she sleeps.

"I know what you mean, but honestly, I'm just glad she is okay with being around me," jin says as he grabs the toys out for euni.

"Is it okay if I leave her on the couch? I have a meeting to get to now" jungkook says as jin nods while playing dolls with euni.

jungkook grabs a blanket from the girl's bag and puts yeona on the soft couch, and places the blanket over her.

"thank you for doing this; it means a lot," jungkook says as he rushes out the door and goes towards the elevator and presses the bottom floor.

jungkook walks out of the leading elevator and walks toward the front desk."ahh, good evening, jungkook," jessi says

"it's mr. jeon," jungkook says coldly as he grabs a file from the desk and walks off"I really need a new front office worker", jungkook mumbles as he opens the file.

"company meeting", jungkook read as he sighed and walked towards the meeting room. jungkook walks through the meeting doors to see many of his team sitting around drinking coffee; as soon as he walks in, they all stare at the handsome man in awe. jungkook sits down in his chair and takes his file and laptop out of his case.

"mr jeon, we have the update files for the company and how our prices are going up."

"mr jeon, some of the workers are slacking."

"mr jeon, I need to take sick leave."

"stop shouting!" jungkook shouts as he rubs his forehead; everyone flinches and goes silent."I will sort out this issue with staff now," jungkook says as he sends jimin a message to meet him in his office now.

"you may take sick leave but only for two weeks," jungkook says as he hands the staff a slip."and for anyone who has updates on the business, we are holding a meeting with my head team, so please join," jungkook says as he grabs his stuff and walks out of the room and rushes to the elevator to his office.

jungkook walks into his office to see jimin hasn't arrived yet; he walks to his desk and lays his laptop and files on the desk. he sits on his chair and runs his hand through his hair.

"sorry I am late euni saw me, and I only just got away," jimin says, walking in and closing the door.

"that's my girl", jungkook laughs as jimin sits in front of jungkook.

"what is this talk about," Jimin asks as he takes his laptop out and starts typing.

"well, we need new staff. I'm going to take jessi out of the front office and put her with paperwork," jungkook says as he watches jimin type out what he said.

"okay, but you know if we put out an application saying that we are hiring, there will be lots of people wanting jobs," jimin says as jungkook nods.

"yes, I know, but my company is huge. we have many different areas for work like modelling, police, security, beauty products and they all contributed to the success of this company" jungkook says

"maybe we can pick college students and offer a group of the collage students training, and whoever we like , we employ them?" jimin suggests

"that is a good idea, and then the two people I like the most, we will interview them and see who we like the most," jungkook says as Jimin nods, typing everything down.

"great idea! I just sent an email to the principal of springdale college about the opportunity, so he should send it to his students, and we can go from there," jimin says.